WH Grand owners post your pic's. - Page 22 - AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand

Go Back   AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand > JEEP GARAGE > XH Commander and WH Grand Cherokee
Register Forums Trading Your Jeep My Garage Mark All Read

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 28-07-2011
Just Build it

What Jeep do I drive?: Brute
Liked 38 Times in 15 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by hills46 View Post

Exploring the Ross River east of Alice. Over 7000ks down, vehicle has been flawless, having an awesome time but freaking cold in the mornings. Ended up putting $20 in gold through the car wash to get the mud off we picked up in the Gawler Ranges a while back. Alas it's time to head back to Perth.
Great photo
111 Leitchs Rd
Brendale QLD
Old 28-07-2011
CrawlerStar

What Jeep do I drive?: WK2
Liked 18 Times in 15 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRDSTU View Post
Great photo
Was blown away by the scenery. Even the endless vistas of "nothing" was impressive in it's own way. Occasionally when the wife wasn't looking I managed to sneak in a photo with the Jeep in it!
Old 06-09-2011
Lowranger Shocker

What Jeep do I drive?: WH
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Looks great.

I wonder what happened to the dolphin? Shark or propeller?

Do you need a permit for that part of the beach now?? I know you need it to go down the ocean side of the beach (Double Island to Noosa), but there are some areas you don't need one. I think it may be just Inskip that you don't and Rainbow you do. Maybe I should just look it up online. That is one of my very favourite spots there.

Last edited by pmac; 06-09-2011 at 09:28 AM.
Old 06-09-2011
Just Build it

Default New WH Front Custom Bar

Wow that poor dolphin!

Good to see you're enjoying the new lift Paul, thanks for the kudos.

Here's a little side project I've been working on over the past few weeks between jobs. Significantly modified ARB Bar for the wife's WH. Still need to work in the PDC sensors being a LTD but we'll get around to that......one day!

There's also another customers' JK I'm working on.
111 Leitchs Rd
Brendale QLD

Last edited by CRDSTU; 06-09-2011 at 10:09 AM.
Old 06-09-2011
Lowranger Shocker

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Hey Stu,

Are those LED spotties as good as the advertisers say they are?? I'd love a set, but would be worried though that they may attract attention from the wrong people.
Old 07-09-2011
I just registered

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Stu, the wifes car lookes great!

Not sure what happened to the poor Dolphin, he had a few shark bites, so that was what finally got him.

Rainbow Beach is a really beautiful spot, when you drive off the inland track down into this massive protected bay surrounded by huge colourful sand dunes all around and blue flat water, its a bit of a surreal experience. Really well worth the visit.

You need permits from Teewah Beach up to Middle Rocks and all the beach tracks in between. You dont need them on the Cooloolah Way and most inland roads. The ranger checked our permits when having lunch in the bay.
Old 09-09-2011
Just Build it

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmac View Post
Hey Stu,

Are those LED spotties as good as the advertisers say they are?? I'd love a set, but would be worried though that they may attract attention from the wrong people.
Absolutley. Just come over one night and take mine for a spin - that'll show you how god they are. The whiteness and sheer bringness is just phenomonal.

I'm now bringing in nearly the full range of Rigid Industries LED lights.

The Dualy's and D2's are great too.
111 Leitchs Rd
Brendale QLD
Post New Thread  Reply