What did you do to your XJ today? 1M Views - Page 278 - AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand

Go Back   AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand > JEEP GARAGE > XJ / MJ Cherokee
Register Forums Trading Your Jeep My Garage Mark All Read

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-07-2009
RubiconSlammer

What Jeep do I drive?: XJ
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mowerman View Post
13/100km doesn't sound too bad I suppose, how many km's from Darwin to Cairns did you do?

About 2800kms
Old 02-07-2009
Sandgroper

What Jeep do I drive?: TJ
Liked 10 Times in 8 Posts
Check out my Ride(s)

Flexed it up before heading up to Kalbarri in coming weeks!!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	P020709_14.03.JPG
Views:	70
Size:	47.5 KB
ID:	33794   Click image for larger version

Name:	P020709_14.03[01].JPG
Views:	60
Size:	59.6 KB
ID:	33795   Click image for larger version

Name:	P020709_14.02.JPG
Views:	41
Size:	38.3 KB
ID:	33796  

'98 TJ
Old 02-07-2009
Full Flexer

Liked 28 Times in 13 Posts

Fitted my Recaro seats.

Very gratefully to Jungle Juice, he did all the welding and a lot of the design ideas. Typical Jeep, the passengers side was way different to the drivers side, causing much cursing and re-engineering.

Once again thanks Steve, very happy with job.
Old 02-07-2009
Senior Newbie

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

ok not really four wheel drive oriantated, but i do a lot of kms in my rig, ive owned her probly a month and a half or so and already clocked up nearly 7000km, but ive fitted a arb winch compatible bar to help keep skip from sayin gday, along with a stereo which incorperates gps, handsfree phone, dvd player amplifiyers and a sub, so now at least i know where im goin, thanks to gps, have wicked tunes while im gettin there and can call the racq if needed, just kiddin. like i need racq when i own a jeep....
www.offroadcartel.com.au
Old 02-07-2009
MonsterMoose

What Jeep do I drive?: WK2
Liked 1,113 Times in 693 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by xjrob View Post
Fitted my Recaro seats.

Very gratefully to Jungle Juice, he did all the welding and a lot of the design ideas. Typical Jeep, the passengers side was way different to the drivers side, causing much cursing and re-engineering.

Once again thanks Steve, very happy with job.
No worries Rob I hope they work well for you, that inverter welder makes life much easier....

Today I fitted my 30's and tried out the electric brakes on the trailer, it stops the Jeep without using the brake pedal, just need to sort out a wind deflector on the roof rack and build in the sides next to my drawer unit for some extra storage and to neaten up the rear when the spare comes out.
Not too much left to go till it is ready for the cape...

Do it once, Do it right!

2014 WK2 Overland
Old 03-07-2009
RustysRocker

Liked 15 Times in 9 Posts

Found the blown fuse that had me thinking the headlight switch was stuffed.

Just as well, because the stuffed replacement from the wreckers will be going back for a refund tomorrow

And took it round to get the repair quotes for the insurance company that's paying to repaire it.
Old 04-07-2009
RustysRocker

Liked 15 Times in 9 Posts

Replaced the burnt out H4 plugs, installed a fuse for the high beam flash circuit, replaced the thermofan plug & socket, connected the lock solenoid in the new tailgate.

Now I can drive at night, flash people that cut me off, drive on really hot days, and lock the tailgate with the remote
Post New Thread  Reply