My piece of shit jeep........ - Page 3 - AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand

Go Back   AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand > GENERAL > General Jeep Chat
Register Forums Trading Your Jeep My Garage Mark All Read

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 15-08-2004
RubiconSlammer

What Jeep do I drive?: JK
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

What type and size tyres did the nissan have on it? the load would have helped the nissan pull u out, the nissan wasnt in the water when it pulled u out. Its the beach for bloody sake the only thing that makes one "car" better than the other is the tyre tread, tyre width and the pressure the only thing that is wrong with your jeep is that it wouldnt start, park the nissan in the water next to the jeep and see if it could get out.

Next time try not to insult people than ask for there help.
Old 15-08-2004
Full Flexer

What Jeep do I drive?: TJ
Liked 5 Times in 4 Posts

he was only blowing off steam. you couldnt tell? we all no jeeps kick ass, exsept when there brake down below the high tide mark.
hope u find the problem and remember shit can just happen.
Old 15-08-2004
Established Member

What Jeep do I drive?: ZJ
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: And I thought everyone would be out on a Saturday night

Quote:
Originally Posted by clayjay
...And last but not least DORKBOY !
Well I guess your comments can only be described as a short cut to THINKING. So only WANKERS drive Toyotas and Nissans eh ? Well judging by the amount of them on the roads Australia must be a nation of WANKERS then……..SMART.
I guess it may have been a bit OTT to have said I should never have swapped my Patrol for a TJ but guess what pulled my Jeep from a certain watery grave ?
Yep a Patrol with five people still in it and a $hit load of gear on the roof………right across the soft stuff to the ferry and 5K on to the nearest Jeep dealer.
Now if you think that aint a capable car then that says more about you than I ever could.
A person that drives a Jeep and slags off everything else is just as big a wanker as someone who drives something else and slags off a Jeep.
At the end of the day it doesn’t matter what 4WD someone drives (soft roaders excluded) they are ALL capable of having $hit loads of fun in ……..and THAT is the name of the game.
Anyway to all those people I upset with my remarks I apologise…………………I didn’t realise what delicate little things you are
I never said that ALL Toyota or Nissan drivers are wankers. I said that it seems most of the self righteous off-road hero-wankers drive Toyotas (and sometimes Nissans)

You can play straw-man argument all you like but not one single word of what I posted can be logically construed as slagging off any make of vehicle. I commented on your slagging off of Jeeps but never said anything about the abilities of any other brands, just about SOME drivers

I can understand you are upset, I did pretty much call you a wanker after all, but don't go pretending that I was slagging off other 4x4s, you were the one doing that!!

I have driven some mighty capable Toyotas (never driven a Nissan), and they are clearly great vehicles. Jeeps will always be a niche market in Australia, not because they aren't capable, but because they aren't capable AND cheap, an advantage that other brands have.
Old 15-08-2004
No Winching

What Jeep do I drive?: WJ
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Gatorade is scientifically formulated to replace more of what you lose when you sweat. by providing fluids and electrolytes to promote complete rehyfration and carbs to refuel working muscels gatorade helps you going longer and stronger nothing rehydrates replenishes and refuels athletes better
Old 15-08-2004
AJOR Gold

What Jeep do I drive?: JK
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by billsta
Gatorade is scientifically formulated to replace more of what you lose when you sweat. by providing fluids and electrolytes to promote complete rehyfration and carbs to refuel working muscels gatorade helps you going longer and stronger nothing rehydrates replenishes and refuels athletes better
so true
Old 15-08-2004
RubiconSlammer

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

You can always trust Billsta to come up with something totally obtuse

I actually prefer a nice slow marinade before work.
http://www.omaroo.net
Old 15-08-2004

What Jeep do I drive?: TJ
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

wohoo heated discussions get your blood running don't they
Post New Thread  Reply