Engel Round 4 18th October 2009 - Page 3 - AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand

Go Back   AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand > LOCATIONS | EVENTS | TRIPS > Events and Competitions
Register Forums Trading Your Jeep My Garage Mark All Read

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-10-2009
TJ DRIVER

What Jeep do I drive?: TJ
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitrino_tj View Post
bogans in troopies
every where
Old 12-10-2009
CrawlerStar

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Hey all...

Wish we could be at this event personally but we are committed to going to the Australian Offroad Racing Round instead at Goondiwindi...
However we'll be there in spirit! Make sure you grab your Offroad Cartel sticker out of your spectator pack and rock it out on anything you please! Your car, your kids school books... anything really just as long as your enjoying it!

Like I said I really wish we could be at this event (we love hanging out with bogans... hell we're QLDers!!!) and I'm sure the action will be fast and furious with everyone trying to finish the season with a good points haul!
Seems like some guys have been doing a few little "tweaks" to there trucks in between events too!
Old 14-10-2009
I just registered

What Jeep do I drive?: None
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

he Competitors cried out “Let there be MUD! and there was MUD!”

* 27 competitive entries (so for those of you thinking there will only be a couple of Comp trucks there think again.)
* 12 Grueling and punishing stages (so no time for the competitors to stop and have a little picnic along the way for this round)
* 3 days of Adrenalin pumping action (so get the all clear from the Doc first cause this aint for the faint of heart)

Some of the most unforgiving terrain has been laid out for this round the mud is unforgiving, the ridge lines are steep and challenging and speed is not always going to be the answer.

This weekend sees the final round of the Engel 4×4 Challenge Series begin for 2009 Round 4 DECIDER is the round that seperates the men from the boys. Teams have competed throughout the year for the right to be heralded as the Champions and now it all comes down to 12 final stages. Bryan from Unlimited Industries has just finished laying the last of the tracks and from what I saw I can assure you carnage will ensue.

Round 4 is open to the general public on Sunday the 18th of October at 8am entry is only $15 per adult with kids under 16 free. So come checkout all the action there will be sings from noojee to site as well as the hwy(schools rd noojee) Catering on site run by the scouts.

The Engel Challenge Series is a 4 round series for Four Wheel Drive winch trucks (modified 4WD’s) most of the 4WD’s competing in the event are dedicated competition trucks. Round 4 is a 3 day event run over the weekend of the 16th to the 18th of October 2009. The event is open to spectators on the Sunday, and we invite you to come down and check out all the thrills, spills and carnage of four wheel drives pushed to there limits.
Old 14-10-2009
I just registered

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Darren and Bryan setting out Sunday stages under the steep pines. Tracks are in and ready to go it looks like it’s going to be a hard slog for the boy’s
So get your winches ready your boots on for round 4 it’s the decider

Round 4 Noojee

Old 14-10-2009
TJ DRIVER

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

can ccda members attend all 3 days to spectate ?
Old 14-10-2009
Rock Munki

you can go as a team supporter. 40 bucks. but i dunno if its to late to be added to a team.
Old 15-10-2009
Full Flexer

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts

what time does the sunday racing start?
Post New Thread  Reply