What did you do to your WH/XH today? - Page 33 - AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand

Go Back   AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand > JEEP GARAGE > XH Commander and WH Grand Cherokee
Register Forums Trading Your Jeep My Garage Mark All Read

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 27-11-2013
CrawlerStar

What Jeep do I drive?: WH
Liked 53 Times in 38 Posts

They are the dura shock adjustable. Got another 1/2 inch or so increase in height , they feel awesome , completely different car. Love them and at $300 they are good value, could have got them a bit cheaper but needed them in a hurry.
Old 28-11-2013
CrawlerStar

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilsonjeep View Post
They are the dura shock adjustable. Got another 1/2 inch or so increase in height , they feel awesome , completely different car. Love them and at $300 they are good value, could have got them a bit cheaper but needed them in a hurry.
I have never heard of Dura Shock before. I just had a look at their web site & they do a 50mm lift kit for my WH which is the next major mod I want to do. I'd be interested to here reports back from those that have their suspension components fitted to their vehicles.
Old 28-11-2013
CrawlerStar

Liked 53 Times in 38 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisk View Post
I have never heard of Dura Shock before. I just had a look at their web site & they do a 50mm lift kit for my WH which is the next major mod I want to do. I'd be interested to here reports back from those that have their suspension components fitted to their vehicles.
Heading out wheeling on Sunday so test them then but they feel great so far, drive line services make these for lovells and I think make the mopar lift for JK's. 3 year warranty and height adjustable sold me!!! I am so happy!! Post picks after pino Sunday
Old 30-11-2013
RubiconSlammer

What Jeep do I drive?: WK2
Liked 261 Times in 159 Posts

Did some Narbethong tracks today with a few mates. There were 3 Pootrols & me. Proud to say that the Jeep came out on top.
Was also a good chance to test the Hankook Dynopros. Very happy.

Below is a short Youtube vid. Doesn't look much, but 2 of the vehicles had to be snatched out and the other had 2 attempts.
Note my sons comment at the end of the video "That's the Jeep way"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=w_9_hCPzjYs

Here are a couple of pics as well...............

Managed to do some carnage. Does anyone know where I can get a rear bumper. See photo below.......

Cheers, Craig
Old 30-11-2013
Irok Bandit

What Jeep do I drive?: JT
Liked 1,190 Times in 789 Posts
Check out my Ride(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherokee30D View Post

Managed to do some carnage. Does anyone know where I can get a rear bumper. See photo below.......

Cheers, Craig
What are you talking about, that will buff out

You should be able to restore it back to a reasonable shape, mine looked similar. All I did was remove it pop it back into shape (cable tie the rip) & then put it back on. Makes it look reasonable until you find a replacement.

To remove rear bar pull the mud flaps off & bolts/pins that hold them on $ each side I think. You need to remove a black plastic reusable pin in the rear wheel arch near the top shock bolt, that will allow the inner plastic guard to move slightly

Open the tailgate & remove the 4 plastic pins in the black protection strip & the two screws next to the tail lights.

Pop the inner guard out so it is on the wheel side of the bumper & the bumper should slide off backwards with a bit of a tug. the wiring to the fogs & reversing sensors is not that long so if you can unplug them before you pull the bumper it is easier. Put the left fog back in (a bit of silastic will hold it in place if the tab is broken) straighten the bumper up on its frame & reverse the removal process
Old 01-12-2013
RubiconSlammer

What Jeep do I drive?: WK2
Liked 261 Times in 159 Posts

Thanks Clarky.
Bit more than a buff needed.....haha!

Just started a thread re: my bumper.

Cheers, Craig
Old 07-12-2013
Established Member

What Jeep do I drive?: TJ
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts