Navigation upgrade - Page 4 - AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand

Go Back   AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand > JEEP GARAGE > JK Wrangler Australia
Register Forums Trading Your Jeep My Garage Mark All Read

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 20-05-2015
I just registered

What Jeep do I drive?: JK
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Hi, first time poster here. Just bought a 2015 jkur and wondering what the latest sat nav stereo is? I need to confirm the dealer has put in the latest maps and also the latest stereo. I purchased the 730n(not sure if it's the 731 now?)

Any info on this would be largely appreciated. Thanks
Old 20-05-2015
I just registered

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts

Here's mine. It's from my few week old jeep. I think mine is a 731n?? No idea what any difference is. My manual says 731. My manual also tells me I can enter a HOME location...I can't, and that I can have a split view ie nav and radio. I can't. Maybe you can with the US version.

Cheers
Alec

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk
Old 20-05-2015
I just registered

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts

Ummm. Need the pic with that...
Hope it worked this time

Old 20-05-2015
I just registered

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts

Given up on a the pic attachment via tapatalk. It's application version 2.343

Old 20-05-2015
Full Flexer

Liked 109 Times in 81 Posts
Check out my Ride(s)

730n is US version and 731n is Australia version.
The latest version for 731n RHP is v2.600
Old 20-05-2015
Mals-JK
Visitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowing View Post
730n is US version and 731n is Australia version.
The latest version for 731n RHP is v2.600
ok so how do i get my RHP unit upgraded to Software Version 2.6 ? Dealers tell me its up to date and no updates available.

The 2.136 version i have is woeful, the route tracking is crap it wont recalculate changes just keeps saying do 'U' Turns! and it has a few bugs in the system.

As far as mapping updates go theres a new map version due for release June/2015.

{nb: I deleted driveuconnect web link from my post as not relevant to us in Australia}

Last edited by Mals-JK; 23-05-2015 at 03:58 PM.
Old 20-05-2015
Full Flexer

Liked 109 Times in 81 Posts
Check out my Ride(s)

First you will need a copy of the v2.600 software for the upgrade. lol If you ask dealers, they will probably say "you got the latest software already." as they won't bother spending 15 minutes to update your rig or they don't have the software on hand for a start.
Forget about that driveuconnect update. It won't do much unless you are using a US version of uconnect or the one that comes with GC. You can put an vin from ages ago and it will still show no update. Nice one.
btw, I have the software on hand but haven't tried updating yet.
Post New Thread  Reply