TJ: Digsy's Wrangler QLD - Page 4 - AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand

Go Back   AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand > JEEP GARAGE > Jeep build up
Register Forums Trading Your Jeep My Garage Mark All Read

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-09-2008
CrawlerStar

What Jeep do I drive?: TJ
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I keep promising photos and I will as soon as I get my USB sorted out... computers if it isn't one thing... they are almost as time consuming as jeeps!

I've prepped my Jeep ready for the local 3 car team event. Got a steel roof in it now and I cut some old windows apart so that I could use the window frame to mount my window nets. I upgraded to a set of IPF 7" round lights and they are brilliant! made a huge difference to driving it at night.
The 37" Krawler fits perfectly in the rear at 10 psi. I've removed my rear tailgate so that it won't get damaged in the comp and I've also removed the swing away part off my tube rear bar.

Again I will shoot some photos of it soon and post them up. When I put on the 37" Krawlers and Walker Rims.

Also I did some "opening" of my wheel arch's and trimmed my flares to suit. They are yet to have the bunnings edging mod to cover the new wheels for the comp, but it'll come soon.

Also in the middle somewhere I hope that I have found a damaged wrangler and will be picking it up asap so that will give me a few spares to keep me moving for the weekend short of a major roll I reckon we should make it too the end...

Anyway.
That is the update for now and I really will try to get photos up really soon.

Also I'll shoot some photos of the rigs at this comp on Sept 20th... there are a few jeeps in which is great to see...

Things in CQ have turned around a bit and the jeeps are slowly starting to get some action up this way! Should be a fun weekend!
Old 05-05-2009
CrawlerStar

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Just another photo to let you all no I haven't forgot about this...

Just still aquiring gear.

Sold both diffs and transfer out of it so it's time for some changes...

This is as it sits in my driveway on my mates 33s because I sold my old and haven't got my new! Thus no LCMP for me this year!
Old 05-05-2009
westside wheeler

Liked 7 Times in 6 Posts

sound like you have fun ahead...

your tees look good
what size shirts you have? got any big ones..for fat ass jeepers?
Old 05-05-2009
CrawlerStar

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Yeah mate...
We definately do Big sizes as most of us are all larger build!
Shoot us an email with your size and design and I can get it sorted if your interested
We've also got a heap of new Offroad Racing DVDs and in about a month we will have an all new Hooded coat for sale with a real Offroad Theme happening.

Shoot us an email at sales@offroadcartel.com.au and we'll get it happening...
Old 05-05-2009
AJOR Bronze

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Looks awsome mate! What diffs were ya running with the 37" Krawlers?
Old 06-05-2009
CrawlerStar

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Believe it or not I was running the standard D30/40 combo and never had too many problems. Ring gears were the only issue. I went thru 2 but the 3rd one held up well. But in their defence I was putting second hand gears in it cause I always had this big plan of doing diff upgrades so I didn't want to waste money... Anyway I ended up with 33/35s back on it and never had another problem. Biggest problem is my back yard has a good no. of hard tracks on it. For a year my jeep hardly saw the black top but got dunged every weekend... Street maintance went out the window, so it's time for a freshin up... all new steering, diffs, transfer and a few other things
Old 06-05-2009
Sponsored by Centrelink

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

saw it cruisin down the black top about 2 weeks back now, gave a jeepers wave. looking tough, dissapointed i didnt get to see it thrash the bowl a while back. gotta organise another run soon.

what about shirts for skinnyass jeepers?