navigation map upgrade - Page 6 - AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand

Go Back   AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand > JEEP GARAGE > WK WK2 Grand Cherokee
Register Forums Trading Your Jeep My Garage Mark All Read

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 15-01-2021
CrawlerStar

What Jeep do I drive?: WK2
Liked 257 Times in 141 Posts

Gents, I just ran my download script and you can see the files for licences and maps. At the top you will see a blank .lyc an .fbl and oops, I failed to delete them but only the Q2 2020 are in use. So this is working in mine. Note I have the basemap file from the car in your original download so upload it as Igo has no basemap. Look at these pics first and upload these two folders first pls.

Old 15-01-2021
CrawlerStar

Rob,
1. no need for your unknown files.
2. disregard easy, fastest, shortest as is not needed.
3. Correct for phone
4. For Poi, do you have Australia-ext.poi if not load the file you have
5. Speed cam I have two more files, Australia PKCS #7 certificates and Australia.spc.md5. Just load you single file for now.
6. Base.apk file, ?? Where did you get that one its not on my phone. Let me share my basemap file in this link as I know it works as grabbed it off a Jeep map update file with igo.

Gents, use my basemap file as is confirmed working with IGO, so you don't have conflicts with various basemap files. https://mega.nz/file/vyABzC5Q#PJiufq...xeQTPlStHIGJKU

Can I confirm your have purchased the igo maps and not using the trial as this will not work. I purchased the Australia 3D Package, Aust and NZ Safety Package, Aust Navigation Package and Premium Geography Map Package hence I may have extra files.

Last edited by Mousie; 15-01-2021 at 04:25 PM.
Old 15-01-2021
I just registered

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Something strange going on here. My files (and purchases) are the same as yours Mousie bar the odd file I've added/removed today to see what happened. I've also added my original MY2015 2013Q4 license as thats the only way it'll work at all. It works great apart from I cant enter address's or postcodes. Searching for poi's and other things work fine.

Thinking maybe I've got a corrupt file or something so going to redownload on another phone and start again
Old 15-01-2021
CrawlerStar

Please download map and license folders only with a modified script as if your old lyc file is working then, just as I find, you may just have a left over old file in map folder. Certainly look and wildcard delete the map folder then load.
Old 15-01-2021
Established Member

Liked 18 Times in 10 Posts
Check out my Ride(s)

Sorry Mousie, big family reunion, so I couldn't get to the computer. Thanks heaps for the files and the pics too, that shows what i need. I'll follow your lead as you know exactly what works for our cars.
Hopefully I'll finish it all off tomorrow. Will let you know how it goes.
Again, thanks doesn't seem adequate for all the assistance you've given, and not only to me! Now I can point people to your tutorials and show them that it all works.
Rob
OOPs! Forgot to add: I downloaded the trial IGO, then went to their webstore and paid for the full licence ($27-odd) I didn't get the 3d package tho, nor the Aus navigation package. If you think they're woth getting, I'll buy the extras before I do the final upload.
I'll def use your base file, as I have no idea where that one I copied came from on the phone. The files seemed to be in several different areas, not just in one tidy folder.

Last edited by eskymo; 15-01-2021 at 10:16 PM.
Old 16-01-2021
CrawlerStar

All Good Rob, as its no bother and one day will ask you a couple of Q's re your Tune and towing etc.
Old 16-01-2021
Established Member

Liked 18 Times in 10 Posts
Check out my Ride(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mousie View Post
All Good Rob, as its no bother and one day will ask you a couple of Q's re your Tune and towing etc.
Absolutely! Happy to share whatever I've gleaned from a couple of years on the road.
Post New Thread  Reply