Freight Management Australia - Page 7 - AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand

Go Back   AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand > MARKET PLACE > Resolution Center & Negative feedback
Register Forums Trading Your Jeep My Garage Mark All Read

Old 30-01-2013
Time to tinker

What Jeep do I drive?: CJ
Liked 448 Times in 233 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jected View Post
Hey Dave. Call me later today. As for customer service issues only call us.
"Call Us" - I know I know And At least Brit's never hung up on me (yet )
I'll give you a call later this morning.

Sorry Toff might be my fault, back then I was having a bad day whinge when Toff was here.
So just to clear this up - Any account questions we have raised with FMA and found them accommodating to work through (but hurry up on that last question mate ).

Last edited by Wooders; 30-01-2013 at 04:49 AM.
Old 30-01-2013
Lowranger Shocker

What Jeep do I drive?: JK
Liked 67 Times in 40 Posts

I am surprised to hear all of this I brought some sliders off blackjack alittle while ago and it took longer than it should have to receive them, I contacted blackjack who in return gave me FMA NUMBER
I contacted them and they looked into it, Daniel contacted me straight away and pushed so I got my sliders imediately
I was happy in the long run that Daniel followed it up.
Yes there was a stuff up somewhere, but it was sorted ASAP

2013 commando green JKU
Formally Commando Thunder
" Live everyday like its your last "
Old 30-01-2013
Don't do it. I'm NUTS!

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

I've never dealt with FMA (got a few quotes thought and they were very competitive) but after reading this whole thread it's obvious everyone here just needs to take a breather and remove all this pent up emotion.

I'd be surprised if FMA continue to support AJOR and it would be a shame if they gave up on us but I am seeing both sides of the arguments here and what I can tell is....

Lack of communication
Lack of transperancy
Over the top accusations/statements due emotion

This is from both sides not just FMA.

You guys just need to kiss and make up.

EDIT: I have to give praise to FMA for what seemingly an endless effort to keep their customer happy.
Old 30-01-2013
Super Moderator

What Jeep do I drive?: JK
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Agree crazy nuts!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 30-01-2013
Lowranger Shocker

What Jeep do I drive?: WJ
Liked 11 Times in 9 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jected View Post
Really mate, really. And when did I say this or when did it supposedly occur. What were we discussing, not that Im really worried because it never happened.
Your post only reinforces my opinion of you, that’s obvious that you wouldn't be worried, you weren’t worried then why would you be now !

Calling me a lie, really ? guess this would be your typical response when thing go wrong ?,

Saying that it never happened doesn’t mean it didn’t either, may be check back through your records for freight that went badly wrong from Melbourne to Tasmania.

Old 30-01-2013
Established Member

What Jeep do I drive?: TJ
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I have no direct dealings with FMA, but i will add weight to the fact that anyone using Allied Express should think again.

In my case they left goods at the wrong address. The address they left them at was an obviously empty, unused office. So clearly no one signed for them. And on the ticket on the goods (a pair of sliders) was the mobile number of both myself and of the place they came from). When followed up (and before i located them), their response was the driver "couldn't remember" where he left them...nothing else. As far as they know the goods where never retrieved.

Appears that if AE hadn't been used maybe this thread wouldn't exist.
Old 30-01-2013
Full Flexer

What Jeep do I drive?: TJ
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

To fma..... U see how many complaints have been made about the allied express company.. Change to another freight company!