How much did you pay for your JK? - Page 7 - AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand

Go Back   AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand > JEEP GARAGE > JK Wrangler Australia
Register Forums Trading Your Jeep My Garage Mark All Read

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 31-10-2007
Don't do it. I'm NUTS!

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drafty View Post
Going shopping for a new JK this weekend.
CRD Auto hardtop 2 door (still not sure about the 4 door) any colour as long as it isn't black.
What do you recon I will pay?
PM me your details and i will pass it on to my sales rep. They will contact you and talk money.

I'm guessing you will save about $3000 off RRP
Old 31-10-2007
(O |||||||| O)

What Jeep do I drive?: None
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote:
Black for street posers.
I agree with all your points except for that!!!

I have black only because I was impatient and they had one in the yard. Couldn't resist signing Saturday picking up Wednesday.

The heat hasnt been an issue but it certainly shows its scratches. Since its non metallic its a lot cheaper to fix scratches on the black ones.
Old 31-10-2007
(O |||||||| O)

What Jeep do I drive?: None
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Not offended at all

Agree about Wanneroo Jeep, Matt down there is a good bloke. I have bought 2 Jeeps from them now and I live South of the River.. worth the commute.
Old 31-10-2007
AJOR Gold

What Jeep do I drive?: JK
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote:
Sorry to offend those on here that own black Wranglers, but in Perth with our heat, why would anyone buy a black vehicle? may look good but surley looking good is for the black 300C with 20" bling wheels, not for a vehicle that is to spend its time out in the bush.
I know I would rather not come back to a locked up black vehicle after a walk along some deserted beach late one summers day.
Black for street posers.
I ordered black because (a) I ordered before the brochure came along and there was no colour list and (b) I didn't like any of the other colours that *might* have been available. But then, with a soft-top, coming back to a black vehicle is no worse than standing outside.

Looks good. Apart from the scratching.

B.
Old 31-10-2007
pink bits r good

Location: i sometimes go to my own world, but it's ok they know me there
What Jeep do I drive?: CJ
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

doesn't matter what colour you get the hard top is black and it sucks the heat in very well

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO - what a ride!"
Old 02-11-2007

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by wnt_a_wrangler View Post
Peninsular jeep in VIC...
I allready got onto them and they dont recall the deal but said even if they did they couldnt match that the best they could do would be 39000 on road for renegade, manual, petrol, unlimited with metalic paint..
funny they dont recall deal
best thing i did was let wife do the deal she didn't want it so no emotional pressure i think they have blocked out the traumatic exsperence

JK PET MAN 4 DOOR,ARB BAR,M8000 WARN WINCH,BFG 265R7516 ALLTERRAIN AIRFLOW SNORKLE
Old 13-11-2007
Established Member

Liked 5 Times in 2 Posts

Just ordered mine on friday from Northern Jeep in Melb....

2008 JK Unlimited sport, V6, Auto, Rescue Green (with the 17" wheels & wrangler tyres).

Options:
- Metalic Paint
- Renegade Pack
- Side Air Bags
- Jeep Winch bar (but am changing this to an ARB deluxe bar)
- Tirfor Hand winch
- ARB OME Suspension Pack (45mm lift)
- ARB recovery pack
- Jeep towbar
- ARB snorkel

All up..... $48,500.

Only now i have to wait until MARCH 08 as they have to conceive and delivery my new baby!

Karl
Post New Thread  Reply