How tuff are Aussie blokes? - Page 825 - AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand

Go Back   AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand > GENERAL > Off Topic Chitchat
Register Forums Trading Your Jeep My Garage Mark All Read

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-10-2015
Grumpy Old XJ Dsl Owner

What Jeep do I drive?: XJ
Liked 6,582 Times in 4,358 Posts

I was laying next to my husband in bed last night and he whispered in my ear,
"did you know that sex can cure headaches?

"I looked at him and said,
"So can paracetamol and they last four hours.
Old 08-10-2015
Grumpy Old XJ Dsl Owner

What do model electric trains and women's breasts have in common?
They were originally intended for children but it's the men who seem to play with them the most.
Old 08-10-2015
Grumpy Old XJ Dsl Owner

I thought i'd surprise the post lady this morning so i went to the door naked and put my cock through the letterbox, i don't know what surprised her more, my cock through the letterbox or the fact i knew where she lives !
Old 08-10-2015
Grumpy Old XJ Dsl Owner

Just been clothes shopping with the wife,
She asked me, "Do these jeans make my bum look big?"
"No", I replied. "KFC, MacDonalds, Subway & Dominos did though"
Old 08-10-2015
Grumpy Old XJ Dsl Owner

Two five year old boys are standing at the toilet to pee. One says, "Your thing doesn't have any skin on it!".
"I've been circumcised.", the other replied.
"What's that mean?"
"It means they cut the skin off the end."
"How old were you when it was cut off?"
"My mom said I was two days old."
"Did it hurt?", the kid asked inquiringly.
"You bet it hurt, I didn't walk for a f@rking year!!..
Old 08-10-2015
Grumpy Old XJ Dsl Owner

THESE ARE ACTUAL COMPLAINTS RECEIVED BY "THOMAS COOK VACATIONS" FROM DISSATISFIED CUSTOMERS:

1. "On my holiday to Goa in India, I was disgusted to find that almost every restaurant served curry. I don't like spicy food."

2. "They should not allow topless sunbathing on the beach. It was very distracting for my husband who just wanted to relax."

3. "We went on holiday to Spain and had a problem with the taxi drivers as they were all Spanish."

4. "We booked an excursion to a water park but no-one told us we had to bring our own swimsuits and towels. We assumed it would be included in the price."

5. "The beach was too sandy. We had to clean everything when we returned to our room."

6. "We found the sand was not like the sand in the brochure. Your brochure shows the sand as white but it was more yellow."

7. "It's lazy of the local shopkeepers in Puerto Vallartato close in the afternoons. I often needed to buy things during 'siesta' time -- this should be banned."

8. "No-one told us there would be fish in the water. The children were scared."

9. "Although the brochure said that there was a fully equipped kitchen, there was no egg-slicer in the drawers."

10. "I think it should be explained in the brochure that the local convenience store does not sell proper biscuits like custard creams or ginger nuts."

11. "The roads were uneven and bumpy, so we could not read the local guide book during the bus ride to the resort. Because of this, we were unaware of many things that would have made our holiday more fun."

12. "It took us nine hours to fly home from Jamaica to England. It took the Americans only three hours to get home. This seems unfair."

13. "I compared the size of our one-bedroom suite to our friends' three-bedroom and ours was significantly smaller."

14. "The brochure stated: 'No hairdressers at the resort.' We're trainee hairdressers and we think they knew and made us wait longer for service."

15. "When we were in Spain, there were too many Spanish people there. The receptionist spoke Spanish, the food was Spanish. No one told us that there would be so many foreigners."

16. "We had to line up outside to catch the boat and there was no air-conditioning."

17. "It is your duty as a tour operator to advise us of noisy or unruly guests before we travel."

18. "I was bitten by a mosquito. The brochure did not mention mosquitoes."

19. "My fiancée and I requested twin-beds when we booked, but instead we were placed in a room with a king bed. We now hold you responsible and want to be re-reimbursed for the fact that I became pregnant. This would not have happened if you had put us in the room that we booked."
Old 08-10-2015
Grumpy Old XJ Dsl Owner

How is your driving ? ever wondered what the real difference is between granny and grandad ? ...a 5yr old grandchild is usually taken to school daily by her grandad but when he had a bad cold his wife drove her to school. that night the little girl told her parents that the ride to school with granny was very different . what made it different asked her parents . gran and i didnt see a single tosser,blind bastard,foreign prick or wanker on the way to school today!!..