Something terrible is happening... - Page 9 - AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand

Go Back   AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand > GENERAL > Blokes Advice
Register Forums Trading Your Jeep My Garage Mark All Read

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 13-09-2021
Grumpy Old XJ Dsl Owner

What Jeep do I drive?: XJ
Liked 6,584 Times in 4,359 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jagonev12 View Post
Want to go home, have too run the ring of steel in the nazi state of vic. (cops are now raiding synagogues. Sounds like Germany to me.
Haven't been able to have a hair cut for 20 months, can not get married unless Iam going to die. Took 3mths last year to see my mum. Can not buy a battery cable for my jeep. Can not buy wedding rings, but the speed cameras are out and about , they must be classed as essential services. This all sucks.
I was once was proud to be an Australian now Iam the laughing stock of the world.
They let all the crims out with reduced sentences for timed served under covid whilst sticking the rest of the state in HOUSE ARREST. assholes.

And no I do not feel better for getting very angry with the lies and bull***t,
must be one of Andrews famous creeping assumptions. Just listen to what they actually say and all lies and how they :mad :contradict themselves regularly. Rarely do the media bother to pick up on it as we know the ABC IS COMRADE LAND.
You are close to the money!
The religion of peace gets a green light.
A funeral of theirs caused he Shepparton outbreak.
A couple of Al T terrorist school idiots came to the funeral.
3 households of the same family then incubated it.
The funeral never mentioned in the site list, nor any petrol stations.
One car load came from Traralgon to the funeral.
They must have had a long range tank! Or maybe travelled on their magic carpet!
One of the spreaders from Shepparton was a school cleaner.
No mosques get listed as exposure sites yet the terrorist school has 2,500 students. Work that out!
Maybe Dan is scared of an attack?
Old 13-09-2021
CrawlerStar

What Jeep do I drive?: JK
Liked 111 Times in 81 Posts

Lockdowns won't stop the spread but it can help slow it down enough for the medical system to cope and the vaccine won't prevent you from getting it but it will help make the symptoms much more manageable.

My heart breaks a little every time I speak to my family and friends in South Africa and I really hope that things don't reach those levels in Australia. The politicians won't make the difference and I don't think we should wait for their lead to do the right things - the power is in our hands so I am hopeful (most days) that sensible thinking will prevail.

On another note, the next season of The Bachelorette starts soon and I have run out of escape plans so any suggestions will be appreciated.

I tried to shake hands with a circular saw not too long ago so I can't even hide in the garage under the guise of working on something and my past strategy of irritating my partner so much that she stops talking to me about it and doesn't expect me to watch it with her is bound to end up with a pillow over my sleeping face one of these nights.
Old 13-09-2021
Full Flexer

Liked 547 Times in 265 Posts

Oh dear! A pillow over my sleeping face one of these nights... you could turn it into a bit of fun. Especially if the hand isn't working.

Circular saws are very dangerous... a young chippy apprentice (about 17ys old) was brought into the Emergency Dept where I was working. Very sadly, he was dead as a Dodo. He had changed a circular saw blade and started it up without the blade retaining screw/bolt thingy in place. The blade flew off and deeply cut him literally belly button to chin. Dead on his feet.

I won't tell you of the really bad chainsaw injuries I have seen. Or the terrible head injuries that have occurred when people have fallen from ladders.

Look, I am sorry but I do not watch the Bachelorette (or any of those other programs like the "Farmer Wants a Root" (sorry...wife).I feel your distress at not being able to escape. And it can be very difficult. Try your best, is all that I can advise.

This morning I was in the garage trying to work out how I will fit a solar panel to the roof of the Amarok. Who should show up with instructions and ideas about this and that. Yep, you guessed it.

"Will you please piss off and go to the shops!" I said.

Lately, she has taken to hanging around her neck, a small blackboard in the shape of a kitten's head on which she has written "Coercive Controller" and delights in pointing out to me the power that she thinks that she has.
Old 13-09-2021
Full Flexer

What Jeep do I drive?: TJ
Liked 619 Times in 415 Posts

I don’t understand what all these long posts have to do with Steffy?
Old 13-09-2021
Full Flexer

Liked 547 Times in 265 Posts

Steffy is an enigma wrapped up in the enigma of these posts.
Old 13-09-2021
Full Flexer

What Jeep do I drive?: TJ
Liked 619 Times in 415 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by humdingerslammer View Post
Steffy is an enigma wrapped up in the enigma of these posts.
Ahh, yes. Enigmas …..