How tuff are Aussie blokes? - Page 918 - AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand

Go Back   AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand > GENERAL > Off Topic Chitchat
Register Forums Trading Your Jeep My Garage Mark All Read

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 27-12-2015
Grumpy Old XJ Dsl Owner

What Jeep do I drive?: XJ
Liked 6,583 Times in 4,358 Posts

Apple announced today the development of a microchip that can be implanted into a woman's breast and play music. The i-tit as it is known will cost just £399 and has been regarded as a major breakthrough as woman are always moaning that men just stare at there tits and never listen to them.
Old 27-12-2015
Grumpy Old XJ Dsl Owner

Failed my Politics exam. The question was "Describe the role that India plays in the modern world".
Apparently "Tech Support" is not the correct answer.
Old 27-12-2015
Grumpy Old XJ Dsl Owner

I came home from work last night and told the missus that I've been given a huge promotion at work which means I get my own office and I get to employ my own private secretary. Well, you'd better hire someone who's a bit old, fat and ugly, she said, I don't want you choosing someone who you're going to be tempted to have sex with. That's fair enough, I replied, When can you start?
Old 27-12-2015
Grumpy Old XJ Dsl Owner

I met a girl in a pub last night and we ended up going back to her house.
After a few more drinks, we started kissing and having a bit of foreplay on the sofa.
She looked at me and said, "Let's take this upstairs."
I said, "Okay, you grab one end and I'll grab the other."
Old 28-12-2015
Grumpy Old XJ Dsl Owner

Interesting Human Body Facts
- The largest cell in the human body is the female egg, and the smallest is the male **********.
- A full bladder is roughly the size of a soft ball (a bit bigger than a cricket ball).
- It takes food seven seconds to get from your mouth to your stomach.
- The attachment of human muscles to skin is what causes dimples.
- The average man's penis is three times the length of his thumb.
- A woman's heart beats faster than a man's.
- If the average male never shaved, his beard would be 13 feet long when he died.
- Men with hairless chests are more likely to get cirrhosis of the liver than men with hair.
- There are about one trillion bacteria on each of your feet.
- Side by side, 2000 cells from the human body could cover about one square inch.
- Women blink twice as much as men.
- The average person's skin weighs twice as much as their brain.
- When you are looking at someone you love, your pupils dilate...they do the same when you are looking at someone you hate!
- Your ears secrete more earwax when you are afraid than when you aren't.
- Your body uses 300 muscles to balance itself when you are standing still.
- If saliva cannot dissolve something, you cannot taste it.
- The average woman is 5 inches shorter than the average man.
*** You looked at your thumb... Didn't you?
Old 28-12-2015
Grumpy Old XJ Dsl Owner

Two Scottish nuns have just arrived in USA by boat and one says to the other, "I hear that the people of this country actually eat dogs.
"Odd," her companion replies, "but if we shall live in America, we might as well do as the Americans do." Nodding emphatically, the mother superior points to a hot dog vendor and they both walk towards the cart.
"Two dogs, please," says one. The vendor is only too pleased to oblige and he wraps both hot dogs in foil and hands them over the counter. Excited, the nuns hurry over to a bench and begin to unwrap their 'dogs.'
The mother superior is first to open hers. She begins to blush and then, staring at it for a moment, leans over to the other nun and whispers cautiously, "What part did you get?"
Old 28-12-2015
Grumpy Old XJ Dsl Owner

Paddy catches his son snorting cocaine, He says " If I ever catch you doing that again, I'll rub your f@rkin nose in it".