B&M StarShifter Chev/Ford/Chrysler Auto Shifter.
New unused B&M Starshifter. Only unpacked to check contents. Went different route in CJ7 build.
Is RHD Kit P/N 80682 but with LHD T knob. Makes no real difference to feel at all - unless your hand is always on your knob
1966-Later Chrysler Torqueflite A727/A904/A9999
The StarShifter is the perfect blend of form and function all at a reasonable price. If you can live without the decorative features that many of the top-of-the-line B&M shifters possess, then this shifter gives you all the same ratchet-action and meets NHRA/IHRA reverse lockout requirements without the added cost. In the normal shift mode, the StarShifter operates as a straight-line detent shifter. But drop the shifter into Low gear, lift the trigger all the way up, and pull the stick back to convert to ratchet-action. Now you can bang the stick forward through the gears – because with the B&M StarShifter, you’ll never miss a gear again. Dimensions measure 12.22” long, 12.12” high and 6.25” wide.
• Straight line detent & ratchet mode shifting
• Stylish chrome stick, handle, trigger, and plate
• Durable accordion shift boot and shifter housing
• One-hand/one-step reverse lockout operation that meets NHRA/IHRA requirements
• Includes backup light switch, neutral safety switch, mechanical gear indicator, polished T-handle, and a 5’ shift cable • All necessary brackets and levers to fit listed transmission applications are included
• Fits certain 3-speed transmissions only (cannot be used on 4-speed, TH-700R4, TH-200-4R, AOD, AODE, or reverse pattern manual valve bodied transmissions)
POSTAGE around $17.55 and up depending on location. Organise a courier if you like.
Also listed on Ebay...