Grand cherokee (WK) pics share them - Page 30 - AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand

Go Back   AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand > JEEP GARAGE > WK WK2 Grand Cherokee
Register Forums Trading Your Jeep My Garage Mark All Read

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 19-05-2014
Full Flexer

What Jeep do I drive?: WK2
Liked 28 Times in 20 Posts
Default Grand cherokee pics share them

Quote:
Originally Posted by paul mac View Post
Hey Scarps

Love that picture with the big gum in front . Got to get down there & have a look one day.

Had a day trip through some tracks out the back of Maroondah reservoir a few years back in the XJ not sure the Grand would cope with those ones though. Nice looking country !

Thnx Paul, I'm starting to get my confidence up with my WK2 and the Vic High Country, but the Murchison lift definitely helps.

2012 WK2 GC Laredo Diesel with all the goods I can find.

Last edited by scarps; 19-05-2014 at 08:48 PM.
Old 25-05-2014
I just registered

What Jeep do I drive?: WK
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Picked up our new diesel Laredo during the week!!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	523
Size:	49.4 KB
ID:	68178  

Last edited by Clarky; 02-09-2014 at 06:24 PM. Reason: Display img
Old 25-05-2014
Lowranger Shocker

What Jeep do I drive?: XH
Liked 184 Times in 136 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panther Pete View Post
Picked up our new diesel Laredo during the week!!
Like the colour Pete! Maybe some details would be good. Petrol or Diesel? Options?

Here you go, no-click for you:

Old 25-05-2014
I just registered

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Thanks Hanna!! It's a diesel Laredo with leather, tow bar and I had the 22 inch wheels put on before we picked it up. Originally we were going to get granite (which is dark grey) but our other car is dark grey and shows every bit of dust and even the smallest scratches so we decided to go for silver instead. We have only had it 5 days and so far are very, very happy! And thanks for the bigger picture, can you please tell me how you did it??

Last edited by Panther Pete; 25-05-2014 at 08:54 PM.
Old 25-05-2014
Lowranger Shocker

What Jeep do I drive?: XH
Liked 184 Times in 136 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panther Pete View Post
Thanks Hanna!! It's a diesel Laredo with leather, tow bar and I had the 22 inch wheels put on before we picked it up. Originally we were going to get granite (which is dark grey) but our other car is dark grey and shows every bit of dust and even the smallest scratches so we decided to go for silver instead. We have only had it 5 days and so far are very, very happy! And thanks for the bigger picture, can you please tell me how you did it??
Nice one Pete - I reckon you chose well with the colour as although Granite is a nice colour also, there are lots of them on the road already. Your's seem to stand out as a bit different (in a good way). Would be a nice machine with the CRD and leather interior.

Here's a handy sticky post about uploading photos onto AJOR: http://www.ausjeepoffroad.com/forum/...d.php?t=104141

You already know how to get the thumbnail photo on here, so just scroll down to "how do I make my photos full size?". Hope this helps.

Happy Jeeping!
Old 26-05-2014
No Winching

What Jeep do I drive?: WJ
Liked 301 Times in 244 Posts

Looks nice Pete but unfortunately with a lack of mods and those doof doof/ricer wheels I can't wave at you if I see you coming the other way. It just wouldn't be Jeep ....or safe.
Old 26-05-2014
I just registered

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanna View Post
Nice one Pete - I reckon you chose well with the colour as although Granite is a nice colour also, there are lots of them on the road already. Your's seem to stand out as a bit different (in a good way). Would be a nice machine with the CRD and leather interior.

Here's a handy sticky post about uploading photos onto AJOR: http://www.ausjeepoffroad.com/forum/...d.php?t=104141

You already know how to get the thumbnail photo on here, so just scroll down to "how do I make my photos full size?". Hope this helps.

Happy Jeeping!

Thanks for the link for the photos, I will get it next time. And Fester, not really sure what ricer means but my wife actually wanted the wheels, I would have been happy with the 20 inch Limited wheels.
Post New Thread  Reply