Stu @ Murchison Products - AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand

Go Back   AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand > MARKET PLACE > Positive Testimonials & feedback
Register Forums Trading Your Jeep My Garage Mark All Read

Old 22-07-2013
Established Member

What Jeep do I drive?: WK2
Liked 20 Times in 13 Posts
Talking Stu @ Murchison Products

Had lift fitted today . Great service & easy to deal with
Arranged for my tyre swap & some powder coating for me
Could not be happier with the service or the product .
Thanks Heaps
Stu
(Again)
Old 22-03-2014
Established Member

Liked 8 Times in 6 Posts

glad you got great service, wouldn,t even respond to my parts requirements by email.so NO recommendation here.
Old 22-03-2014
Full Flexer

What Jeep do I drive?: WK2
Liked 28 Times in 20 Posts
Default Stu @ Murchison Products

Agree Paul, when I arranged to drive up last year for the lift kit and tyres, couldn't be happier. Wish there was a Stu Murchison in Victoria, but I would drive up again to get the snorkel fitted and next set of tyres when needed.

Marco, not questioning your post, best if Stu answers you directly.

2012 WK2 GC Laredo Diesel with all the goods I can find.
Old 22-03-2014
AJOR Bronze

What Jeep do I drive?: JK
Liked 10 Times in 8 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by marko View Post
glad you got great service, wouldn,t even respond to my parts requirements by email.so NO recommendation here.
When did you email him? He didn't open his shop Friday to go wheeling all weekend. Maybe he will get back to you early next week?
Old 22-03-2014
Established Member

Liked 10 Times in 4 Posts
Default Stu @ Murchison Products

My personal experience with murchison products and Stu is very very happy. Very professional and does everything he says he will. Very knowledgeable and pricing was excellent.
Old 29-05-2014

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default great service

Start three weeks holiday today and last Saturday I destroyed my front left axle, stub axle and spider gears playing at Land cruiser park.(see grumpy wife)
Stuart was able to supply upgraded axles, UNI joints, spider gears and axle seals.
He also offered me second hand gear, to get me out of trouble but with the good prices I went for the upgrade.
Just finished the work and test ran great.
Very good to deal with, a great resource for us on the north side.
Old 29-05-2014
Established Member

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts

Try the phone, there was an issue with emails a few days back. Seriously who just relies on emails these days?

2012 JK Unlimited
85 CJ8 Overlander
83 Overlander build