brisbane QLD .....powerline track / ormeau - AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand

Go Back   AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand > LOCATIONS | EVENTS | TRIPS > Wheres the best spots to drive?
Register Forums Trading Your Jeep My Garage Mark All Read

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-09-2003
CrawlerStar

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default brisbane QLD .....powerline track / ormeau

hey all i have been reading around the place about

1. the powerline track &
2. Ormeau

can anyone give me detailed descriptions on how to get to both of these
and if there is anything left at ormeau

thanx
Old 09-09-2003
CrawlerStar

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

*sigh* the power line track , its a work of art , best time is when its been raining
mid track theres some awesome mud holes , with one spot thats part bog part mud hole , the end of the track is the best with a 1m shelve to climb then another then another .
need a permit to get in there ...
ill get more details where it is later
Old 09-09-2003
Head Honcho

What Jeep do I drive?: XJ
Liked 1,173 Times in 708 Posts
Check out my Ride(s)

well easy, post a message that you want to organise a trip and i will be more than happy to run it and take anyone to these places and more

www.ausjeepoffroad.com
Old 10-09-2003
HydroKing

What Jeep do I drive?: TJ
Liked 19 Times in 13 Posts

Hope you've got touch-up paint for Ormeau
Old 11-09-2003
AJOR Silver

What Jeep do I drive?: TJ
Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts

Can someone PM me some directions to Ormeau, please...
Old 11-09-2003
Head Honcho

What Jeep do I drive?: XJ
Liked 1,173 Times in 708 Posts
Check out my Ride(s)

just come for a drive with us....easy solved

prefer not to post directions on here as you might appreciate, get too many unwanted wankers in there causing trouble which does happen a lot.

let me know when you would like to go and might make a trip of it, or pm me and i will look up street names for you to give you details in pm.

www.ausjeepoffroad.com
Old 22-09-2003
CJ Cowboy

What Jeep do I drive?: CJ
Liked 51 Times in 28 Posts

Jimmy, I'd love to join you guys on this one. Keep me posted, will ya?

and Live Life without Limits !

Cheers
Big Mac
Post New Thread  Reply