TJ: sht50 buildup - Page 13 - AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand

Go Back   AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand > JEEP GARAGE > Jeep build up
Register Forums Trading Your Jeep My Garage Mark All Read

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 28-02-2012
No Winching

What Jeep do I drive?: TJ
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Gettin there shtr, will be a beast when its done!
Old 13-03-2012
CrawlerStar

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I like your JEEP man, looks really tidy and slick. Good work there

I did a skyjacker tummytucker kit on my last TJ, currie 1" MML, 1" BL, RE adjustable upper arms, SYE and a shifter bracket... Worked out fine and make an ENORMOUS difference on the track. The Skyjacker plate with a warn engine / tranny skid infron was like a slide - if it sat on something you could always drive right off it.

Last edited by TJIM; 13-03-2012 at 11:23 AM.
Old 13-03-2012
RubiconSlammer

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJIM View Post
I like your JEEP man, looks really tidy and slick. Good work there

I did a skyjacker tummytucker kit on my last TJ, currie 1" MML, 1" BL, RE adjustable upper arms, SYE and a shifter bracket... Worked out fine and make an ENORMOUS difference on the track. The Skyjacker plate with a warn engine / tranny skid infron was like a slide - if it sat on something you could always drive right off it.
where did you get the belly up and how much if you dont mind....iv got an 05 and our stock belly plates are like double the width of your stock belly so that skyjacker would lift it up but heaps
Old 13-03-2012
CrawlerStar

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

http://www.quadratec.com/products/12521_004_07.htm
This is it here, mine above was for a 2001 auto.

SHT50, have you got the video of your 4x4 park roll overs??? Keen to see more videos of your animal at work. Looks great, will keep an eye on this build
Old 14-03-2012
Full Flexer

Liked 15 Times in 10 Posts

i do but the quality is crap and you cant make out much due to being the middle of the night and only rocklights on. But back on track I have sent the centres out to be repaired and set up. just finished hooking up the second battery behind the seat. Mounted a compressor still have to finish wiring it up. I have also ordered a
12voltguy.com switch panel with incab winch controls. ill get some photos up tomorrow night.
Old 15-03-2012
Full Flexer

Liked 15 Times in 10 Posts

well some updates got the front diff back as straight as they can get it looks pretty spot on to me. found the ball joints for the knuckles .

waiting on my Ctm rebuild kits and the 3rd member now then i can stich most of it up.

fitted a half softop more so for the missus but it doesnt look to bad.

this is where the second battery lives have enough room for the seat to go all the way back to.

and where i mounted the compressor. mainly because i know eventually the air lockers will leak and i hate the smell of diff oil.
Old 15-03-2012
Lowranger Shocker

Liked 11 Times in 11 Posts

its comin along nicely

yer my front locker sprays a smal mist of oil under the hood