10k for a new Cherokee! - Page 2 - AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand

Go Back   AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand > GENERAL > AUSJEEP Supported Giveaways & Competitions
Register Forums Trading Your Jeep New Garage Mark All Read

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 28-06-2014
Lowranger Shocker

What Jeep do I drive?: JK
Liked 404 Times in 293 Posts

Want to share? Or at least a state.

Sent from my C5503 using Tapatalk
Old 28-06-2014
MonsterMoose

What Jeep do I drive?: WK2
Liked 809 Times in 466 Posts
Check out my Ride(s)

3.2L petrol?

Sent from a tiny keyboard with fat fingers, apologies for my spelling. .

2010 JK, then a 2015 KL Trailhawk, now a 2017 GC Trailhawk!

Over 5000 Club
Old 28-06-2014
MonsterMoose

What Jeep do I drive?: WK2
Liked 809 Times in 466 Posts
Check out my Ride(s)

Just reading the terms? You have to be there on th day to pick it up. Wonder how you would fair if you drove a Jeep there and it broke down halfway?

Sent from a tiny keyboard with fat fingers, apologies for my spelling. .

2010 JK, then a 2015 KL Trailhawk, now a 2017 GC Trailhawk!

Over 5000 Club
Old 28-06-2014
Lowranger Shocker

Liked 404 Times in 293 Posts

Lol. I would be driving my Jeep there. If you aren't there on the day I think there was a 1k penalty. It's not going to be to remote. Imagine the bad publicity if a brand new cherokee broke when taking it home.

Sent from my C5503 using Tapatalk
Old 28-06-2014
It's a JK Thing ;)

Liked 105 Times in 64 Posts

Finish reading the terms the KL will be picked up at your nearest dealer

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
Old 28-06-2014
AJOR Gold

What Jeep do I drive?: TJ
Liked 307 Times in 169 Posts
Check out my Ride(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozjeepster View Post
Finish reading the terms the KL will be picked up at your nearest dealer

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
Looks to me like it's picked up at the remote dealer and you have to drive it from there - here's point 11 from the terms and conditions...

The Cherokee will be delivered to the Successful Participant by the Selling Dealer only at the Remote Dealership and will be registered in the name of the Successful Participant before the Cherokee can be collected from the Remote Dealership. If a Successful Participant is
without good cause (as determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion) unable to be present at the Remote Dealership on the Collection Day by the time specified by the Promoter, the Successful Participant will forfeit the Successful Participant’s right to purchase the Cherokee and the Promoter must cause the Selling Dealer to refund the Price (less an amount of $1,000.00 on account of the on-road costs incurred by the Selling Dealer) to the Successful Participant.

The Promoter will not be responsible for arranging for the Cherokees to be transported from the Remote Dealership and Successful Applicants must drive their Cherokees from the Remote Dealership and are responsible for all expenses (including but not limited to accommodation, food and travel expenses) of and incidental to travelling from the Remote Dealership to the Successful Applicants’ final destination

Last edited by wes; 28-06-2014 at 10:16 PM.
Old 28-06-2014
AJOR Gold

What Jeep do I drive?: TJ
Liked 307 Times in 169 Posts
Check out my Ride(s)

I'm wondering when they will tell the successful applicants where it is and how much notice they will have to get there.