JK drivers post your pics - Page 498 - AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand

Go Back   AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand > JEEP GARAGE > JK Wrangler Australia
Register Forums Trading Your Jeep My Garage Mark All Read

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 24-08-2014
CrawlerStar

What Jeep do I drive?: JK
Liked 31 Times in 20 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twiggsy View Post
Some pics from the trip over this weekend to Roxby downs/Andamooka

Camped at lake Mary and also on the turn of to andamooka after Roxby downs.

Drove the andamooka to farina track which was where the mud came from. Awesome weekend. Mate In his triton came out with us.

Attachment 69202Attachment 69203Attachment 69204Attachment 69205
How did the rack go loaded up?
Old 24-08-2014
Senior Newbie

Liked 6 Times in 3 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrian93 View Post
How did the rack go loaded up?
Really good mate. Had recovery gear in one and wood in the other. Had em strapped down pretty well though.on the tracks could "feel" them getting shaken around but never came loose at all. Didn't need to even open them all weekend. Had plenty of wood in the trailer tool box too. So basically they got strapped down Friday and haven't come loose at all.

Am loving the bar work. Dave does a great job. Can highly recommend the uneek gear. I'll be getting the rear bar and side steps/sliders to match the rest. Gotta save up some cash though!!
Old 24-08-2014
Lowranger Shocker

Liked 584 Times in 369 Posts

Yeah, agree on the Uneek stuff...my front bar is really nicely done, and I would love to add the slider/steps.
Old 25-08-2014
Established Member

Liked 14 Times in 9 Posts

Im trying to put up my picks from the weekend not sure if you guys can see them
Old 25-08-2014
Full Flexer

Liked 128 Times in 63 Posts

We had an accident in Glass House Mountains yesterday. It was very a muddy and slippery day. We caught everything on action cam. Video coming soon on facebook.com/go4x4media

Our Offroad Videos http://www.youtube.com/user/go4x4media
Old 25-08-2014
Established Member

Liked 38 Times in 20 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by kam View Post

We had an accident in Glass House Mountains yesterday. It was very a muddy and slippery day. We caught everything on action cam. Video coming soon on facebook.com/go4x4media

Ouch! What happened, man? Were you giving it some / doing a decent speed?

And is that the door hinge on the left side pushed open with the door closed?

How'd the AEV front bar hold up? Would love to know as mine is pretty new / hasn't had a knock yet.

Hope everyone is okay!
Old 25-08-2014
CrawlerStar

What Jeep do I drive?: XJ
Liked 55 Times in 32 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotdognz View Post
Didn't do anything to my Jk but purchased a JKU to start modding. 2009, 3.8L, 1 owner, full service history, 100k service done, new soft-top and 5 new tires for $20k, I wanted a Rubicon but couldn't find anything that wasn't black and auto and this was too good a deal to pass up on in the end.

As soon as I get free time all my JK mods will be going on the JKU except for the sliders and TrailSkinz which I have on sold.

I will be transferring the 2.5" AEV lift but will be changing the springs based on Stu Murchisons advice once all the bar work and winch is on and I have settled on a future tire size.

After that it will get a few more mods including front and rear lockers and a regearing and 285 tires or possibly a move to 34" (tire placard is 255/75/17) and some other bits to strengthen up the weaker sport parts.

I have a look I want achieve with this jeep, it will be a build for overland camping and trips with the BJC club and I have a good idea what I want it too look like and go like, it will be a work in progress over a few years but needs to remain as a DD too, all the parts I put on the JK were all ways planned to go on a JKU eventually.

My modded JK and the new JKU

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk
Was wondering what was going on with two JKs out the front good work mate!
Post New Thread  Reply