How tuff are Aussie blokes? - Page 981 - AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand

Go Back   AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand > GENERAL > Off Topic Chitchat
Register Forums Trading Your Jeep New Garage Mark All Read

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-10-2016
Grumpy Old XJ Dsl Owner

What Jeep do I drive?: XJ
Liked 6,550 Times in 4,342 Posts

Handing over my I.D. at the post office, the clerk blurts out, "You've worn a bit since this photo was taken."
"You're dead right love!" I replied. "I had it taken just before I joined your fucking queue."
Old 09-10-2016
Grumpy Old XJ Dsl Owner

Got fired today. First day on the job as a masseur. Apparently, the instructions to 'finish on her face' didn't mean what I thought it meant.
Old 09-10-2016
Grumpy Old XJ Dsl Owner

Police have found a dead body at a Dominos which was covered in ham, cheese and pineapple.
Police believe he may have topped himself.
Old 09-10-2016
Grumpy Old XJ Dsl Owner

A man goes into hospital for a vasectomy.

When he wakes up he's surrounded by several anxious looking doctors and asks nervously "Is there a problem?"

The head surgeon says gently, with tears in his eyes "I'm afraid so...I'm sorry but your notes got mixed up and we've given you a sex change rather than a vasectomy"

The patient is devastated and shockingly replies "Do you mean to say I'll never experience another e*ection"

The surgeon pauses for a moment then says "Well, you might, but it won't be yours"......
Old 09-10-2016
Grumpy Old XJ Dsl Owner

My new girlfriend's car got a flat tyre as we were on our way to see my parents, so I called them up and said, "Sorry Mum, I'm going to be late, my girlfriend's got a puncture."
"Oh John!" she sighed. "I thought you had a real one this time"
Old 10-10-2016
Grumpy Old XJ Dsl Owner

A man who'd just died is delivered to a local mortuary and he's wearing an expensive, expertly tailored black suit.
The mortician asks the deceased's wife how she would like the body dressed, pointing out that the man does look good in the black suit he is already wearing.
The widow, however, says that she always thought her husband looked his best in blue, and that she wants him in a blue suit. She gives the mortician a blank check and says, 'I don't care what it costs, but please have my husband in a blue suit for the viewing.'
The woman returns the next day and to her delight, she finds her husband dressed in a gorgeous blue suit with a subtle chalk stripe; the suit fits him perfectly.
She says to the mortician, 'Whatever this cost, I'm very satisfied.. You did an excellent job and I'm very grateful. How much did you spend?'
To her astonishment, the mortician presents her with the blank check, 'There's no charge.'
'No, really, I must compensate you for the cost of that exquisite blue suit,' she says.
'Honestly, ma'am,' the mortician says, 'it cost nothing. You see, a deceased gentleman of about your husband's size was brought in shortly after you left yesterday, and he was wearing an attractive blue suit. I asked his wife if she minded him going to his grave wearing a black suit instead, and she said it made no difference as long as he looked nice.'
'So I just switched the heads.
Old 10-10-2016
Grumpy Old XJ Dsl Owner

A man riding his tandem was stopped by the police.
The policeman said, 'sir, do you realise your wife fell off the back of the bike about a mile back?
The man replied, 'thank fuck for that, I thought I had gone deaf.'