What have you done to your JK this week? 2.5M Views - Page 409 - AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand

Go Back   AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand > JEEP GARAGE > JK Wrangler Australia
Register Forums Trading Your Jeep My Garage Mark All Read

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-11-2011
Super Moderator

What Jeep do I drive?: JK
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

YankeeDave see Vic @ www.sbroffroad.com.au or call him (number on his website)
Old 10-11-2011
AJOR Gold

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

$480 bucks to sound like a commodore............thinking.........
..........maybe not....
Old 10-11-2011
A.K.A Sarge

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodxj View Post
$480 bucks to sound like a commodore............thinking.........
..........maybe not....
Nothing like a Commodore. Much more base & not Ricie at all.

Quote:
Bozza Have you found any improvements? (L/100km, down low torque, better top end)
Been driving her for a couple of days now and yes there is definitely an improvement at low end and she seems to spool up quicker aswell. I am also running with a snorkle and a aFe Pro 7 Power Air Filter.http://www.quadratec.com/products/17102_1002.htm I know for a fact that these improved the intake side of things giving much cooler intake manifold temps. I think combined with the exhaust it just breathes better.

www.SBRoffroad.com.au
Old 10-11-2011
SwampDigger

Liked 540 Times in 399 Posts

Not done yet, but my BlackJack compressor tray & skid plate arrived yesterday and the Aeroforce gauges, PPm rear JKU grab handles and 12k Tigerz11 from DBOR arrived today!

Soon, my beauties! SOON!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Old 10-11-2011
Established Member

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tojoconvert View Post
No problem.

Cheers for the pics fella. Just wondering is yours a 2dr or 4dr? Do you think the pipe hangs close enough to the chassie rail as to maybe fit a longranger axl tank in?
Old 10-11-2011
A.K.A Sarge

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by damxr View Post
Cheers for the pics fella. Just wondering is yours a 2dr or 4dr? Do you think the pipe hangs close enough to the chassie rail as to maybe fit a longranger axl tank in?
It's a 4dr. Pipe is pretty close to the chassis but not to sure if the muffler would clear a longranger tank. I haven't actually seen one installed. I know they have to relocate the evap' canister, which with a 4dr you don't need to do for this exhaust. 2dr you do.

www.SBRoffroad.com.au
Old 11-11-2011
Full Flexer

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Hmmm, this mod might have to wait till I get a long ranger and I'll have to wait to see what room I have to work with for the new exhaust
Post New Thread  Reply