$$$ Quoted for new JK Wrangler 09 - Page 2 - AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand

Go Back   AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand > JEEP GARAGE > JK Wrangler Australia
Register Forums Trading Your Jeep My Garage Mark All Read

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-09-2009
AJOR Bronze

Liked 6 Times in 5 Posts

well, if you were seriously consider buying one, you gotta tell the salesman what sort of price you considered fair..
Old 07-09-2009
Full Flexer

What Jeep do I drive?: JK
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default :p

Forget about it mate...juts get a 4.5 inch lift and 35's...37's needs too much to be done....and ummm. do a little research before you put any pen to paper.

KSK

"Let your pistons do the Torquing"
Old 07-09-2009
Full Flexer

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

If you don't know you don't have the experience to do tracks that are hard enough to need them. They might look the bomb but you will be far better served if you learn what the vehicle can do with stock height mt and a 50mm lift before you go to the extremes needed for 37's as they are overkill.
Old 07-09-2009
Full Flexer

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

To be honest i am a little surprised that the dealer even agreed to supply the thing with 37s, especially on standard diff ratios.
Old 07-09-2009
CrawlerStar

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Check out my Ride(s)

I agree with all the comments above. Dont go 37's unless you really need them...

Fletch
Old 07-09-2009
StaunStar

What Jeep do I drive?: TJ
Liked 27 Times in 20 Posts

base price doesnt look to bad, i was quoted 37k for 2dr auto v6 with hardtop a month ago, but this particular dealer is known for being overpriced. Seriously though, if you are going to wheel the thing, spend the $ where it counts, buy a rubicon, get the 2in mopar lift that is being sold in the vendors section, and put some 33's on it. At least you will still keep the factory warranty, and it will outperform most other vehicles, off road.
Old 07-09-2009
Senior Newbie

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

thank you for your replies!!!
appreciate your advices!!!
actually for off-road, i have 07 2dr JK petrol auto with 33inch M/T MTZ on and got the 2in ARB lift.

Im getting another one on top of that 2dr for work as a promotional vehicle.
Sounds gay but i love the look of the JK Wrangler!
that's why i wanted to get 37in if possible with minimum mods available not to stress the driveline with stock gears.

It will be for mostly D/D and also for sand driving quite often.
2" OME Suspension Lift / 33x12.50r17 MTZ / ARB Bullbar
Post New Thread  Reply