What have you done to your JK this week? 2.5M Views - Page 723 - AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand

Go Back   AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand > JEEP GARAGE > JK Wrangler Australia
Register Forums Trading Your Jeep My Garage Mark All Read

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 17-03-2013
MudSplasher

What Jeep do I drive?: JK
Liked 38 Times in 26 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock God View Post
Wire them in series, red to red to red to red then out to pos same with the black to earth or earth each one to the light mount. Then you just have one wire to connect to from your switch.
Fwiw, pretty sure you meant parallel and just typed series accidentally.
Matt
Old 18-03-2013
CrawlerStar

Liked 8 Times in 7 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macca2801 View Post
Fwiw, pretty sure you meant parallel and just typed series accidentally.
Matt
Yep your dead right...
Old 18-03-2013
Lowranger Shocker

Liked 67 Times in 40 Posts

AEV rear bar and tyre carrier thanks Stu
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20130318_154146.jpg
Views:	146
Size:	66.8 KB
ID:	60653  

2013 commando green JKU
Formally Commando Thunder
" Live everyday like its your last "
Old 18-03-2013
Banned

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 037981 View Post
just picked up 4 new xray 3x 10W LED they look bloody awesome you can stack them on top of and connect them together I got to driving being and to spread being

got them for reasonable price from the show ended up getting them down to 137 dollars each not too bad considering their a brand name
they are a good light but i hate to say it, you got touched up on the price on them, they are the same as the Iron man series and they are even dearer, our normal price on the exact same light is $122.00 and AJOR member pricing is even cheaper, and i know that ours are the exact same as i visited the factory in china and saw them all in Iron man and Xray boxes
Old 18-03-2013
CrawlerStar

Liked 7 Times in 3 Posts
Default Welcome Distributing Grab Handles

So I took advantage of a relative travelling to US and picked up myself a set of Welcome Distributing Grab Handles. These things are solid steel, powdercoated and very very sturdy. They are placed well within the cabin and make a massive difference in getting in and out of a lifted Jeep. Massive kudos to Ken from Welcome Distributing for his customer service and quality product.

I understand that they will soon be available for international clients and I highly recommend them. There are cheaper products out there, but these things are bomb proof and perfectly positioned. I bought both front and rear handles, install was simple.

According to Ken, these are the 1st set in Australia. I cant speak highly enough for the product!!

Here is a pic of the fronts.
Old 18-03-2013
Full Flexer

Liked 8 Times in 6 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAELBLUE1 View Post
So I took advantage of a relative travelling to US and picked up myself a set of Welcome Distributing Grab Handles. These things are solid steel, powdercoated and very very sturdy. They are placed well within the cabin and make a massive difference in getting in and out of a lifted Jeep. Massive kudos to Ken from Welcome Distributing for his customer service and quality product.

I understand that they will soon be available for international clients and I highly recommend them. There are cheaper products out there, but these things are bomb proof and perfectly positioned. I bought both front and rear handles, install was simple.

According to Ken, these are the 1st set in Australia. I cant speak highly enough for the product!!

Here is a pic of the fronts.
What's with all the Jeeps in the background, you own more than one?

Whatever the wallet has, the jeep takes!
Old 18-03-2013
SwampDigger

Liked 143 Times in 102 Posts

Damn you beat me, mine are on there way.

If you follow ken on Facebook he will announce when he will start posting to international customers.

www.ironrockoffroad.com
Post New Thread  Reply