The REAL Jeep assist - Post your pic - Page 2 - AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand

Go Back   AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand > GENERAL > General Jeep Chat
Register Forums Trading Your Jeep New Garage Mark All Read

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 15-01-2011
MonsterMoose

What Jeep do I drive?: WK2
Liked 809 Times in 466 Posts
Check out my Ride(s)

Maaaaate... Recovering a Toymotor counts Specially one that some sick bastard stole.. Would have been more fun to find the little buggers still in though.

PS. Hunty, you're the man - yet again Cant believe no one stopped to pick the poor guys up though.

2010 JK, then a 2015 KL Trailhawk, now a 2017 GC Trailhawk!

Over 5000 Club
Old 15-01-2011
AJOR Gold

What Jeep do I drive?: ZJ
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Hunty - well done - legend, but you weren't quite as lucky as an old (now) stock inspector I know who was working on the Barkly with the TB eradication program with cattle back in the 70's. He lived in a caravan on the station and one very wet wet he came across a couple of rather attractive working ladies heading to the Isa in a Kombi. They were bogged & couldn't move. Being the gentleman that he was he offered the van up for several days while the road dried out. The ladies were very very VERY grateful - at least that's what he tells me!

Cheers ... Mark
Old 16-01-2011
Established Member

What Jeep do I drive?: XJ
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Recovering the TJ.

Recovering the TJ after a cracked radiator down in Collie.

Old 17-01-2011
Full Flexer

What Jeep do I drive?: JK
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Great job Hunty !!

4865GANG
Old 18-01-2011
Established Member

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Been busy over the last 3 days out Ipswich way helping out with the floods, No pics but i can tell you we recovered at least 10 vehicles that had been under water in the JK & TJ. Bloody shocking mess out there.
No Screaming!
You Puke Your Cleaning It!
Old 19-01-2011
Full Flexer

Liked 3 Times in 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushpig View Post
Hunty - well done - legend...
I think he's a legend just for proving that you really can go long distance touring in a 2-door soft top and put a roof-top tent on it to boot.
Old 19-01-2011
Hack The Planet

What Jeep do I drive?: TJ
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Double wrangler action recovering a swamped patrol.

C