Quadratec TJ rock sliders - AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand

Go Back   AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand > MARKET PLACE > Resolution Center & Negative feedback
Register Forums Trading Your Jeep New Garage Mark All Read

Old 27-09-2017
Established Member

What Jeep do I drive?: JK
Liked 16 Times in 14 Posts
Check out my Ride(s)
Default Quadratec TJ rock sliders

Quote:
TL;DR

THis case is now closed - Quad came through with flying colors. See this post in the thread for the out come. It was an epic adventure, but I am very happy with outcome and Quads customer service. I will be a continued happy customer of Quad. Though the warehouse staff / systems in the supply chain might need some help!

I am not sure this is the right place, but I couldn't post in the vendor section.

I am currently under going a little grief with Quadratec and I wanted to share the experience, and record how thing go. As the issue is still in flight.

over a month ago I ordered https://www.quadratec.com/products/12251_0203_07.htm

It was my second attempt as there was a mix up and Quadratec cancelled my order. It nearly happened again, as there is a issue with paypal that creates multiple account in their system. However! My order was placed and confirmed back in 20/8.

Today they finally arrived.

My issue, they sent me:
The left hand slider for a jeep tj - which is correct.
And a Jeep JK rock slider... See below

I've just rang customer support and they where not really helpful. Was a little sooky and said "now i've gotta figure out how to get these back and deal with this". I politely asked given the size of the company surely this is not a uncommon problem, resolving mistake on your end to intentional customers.

The end result is they took my email address and said they would email me details but warned this will take weeks to resolve....

Hear is hoping... I've been trying to secure these sliders for months. Hopefully im not left high and dry and out of pocket.

To be fair this is the first time I've had an issue with quadratec, while there customer service is a bit hit and miss this is about my 7th or 8th order with this and the first one to go really bad.

Ill keep you updated, for those interested, as this will be a good test of their commitment ot making this right for international customers.

MOds: Again I couldn't put this in the vendor forum, please move if this shouldn't be placed here.

Fingers crossed.....

Last edited by neomut; 16-11-2017 at 04:43 PM. Reason: Updated with resolution
Old 28-09-2017
Jeep Parts Supplier

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by neomut View Post
I am not sure this is the right place, but I couldn't post in the vendor section.

I am currently under going a little grief with Quadratec and I wanted to share the experience, and record how thing go. As the issue is still in flight.

over a month ago I ordered https://www.quadratec.com/products/12251_0203_07.htm

It was my second attempt as there was a mix up and Quadratec cancelled my order. It nearly happened again, as there is a issue with paypal that creates multiple account in their system. However! My order was placed and confirmed back in 20/8.

Today they finally arrived.

My issue, they sent me:
The left hand slider for a jeep tj - which is correct.
And a Jeep JK rock slider... See below

I've just rang customer support and they where not really helpful. Was a little sooky and said "now i've gotta figure out how to get these back and deal with this". I politely asked given the size of the company surely this is not a uncommon problem, resolving mistake on your end to intentional customers.

The end result is they took my email address and said they would email me details but warned this will take weeks to resolve....

Hear is hoping... I've been trying to secure these sliders for months. Hopefully im not left high and dry and out of pocket.

To be fair this is the first time I've had an issue with quadratec, while there customer service is a bit hit and miss this is about my 7th or 8th order with this and the first one to go really bad.

Ill keep you updated, for those interested, as this will be a good test of their commitment ot making this right for international customers.

MOds: Again I couldn't put this in the vendor forum, please move if this shouldn't be placed here.

Fingers crossed.....
Hey there,

Sorry to see this. Please shoot me a PM with your order # and I'll get this resolved.

Thanks & have a great day!

Best regards,

-Rick

Jeep Parts
Old 28-09-2017
Lowranger Shocker

Liked 37 Times in 30 Posts

Unfortunately they suck with international orders and the customer service is outright pathetic. Wish you the best of luck with resolution!

I abandoned shopping there a long time ago, which is a pity because they do have a great range.
wes
Old 28-09-2017
Jeep Parts Supplier

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARB87U View Post
Unfortunately they suck with international orders and the customer service is outright pathetic. Wish you the best of luck with resolution!

I abandoned shopping there a long time ago, which is a pity because they do have a great range.
Sorry to see this. My Sales Rep Jason can handle direct orders and customer service. He is great at what he does and can provide discounted quotes as well! If interested in giving us another shot, just e-mail him at: JasonA@quadratec.com

Thanks & have a great day!

Best regards,

-Rick

Jeep Parts
Old 04-10-2017
Jeep Parts Supplier

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts

@neomut I have still not received any order information or a PM. Can you please send me your information? I would like to resolve this for you as quickly as possible.

Thank you!

-Rick

Jeep Parts
Old 08-10-2017
Established Member

Check out my Ride(s)

Hi guys,

Apologies for the delay. Wow! I was just using this forum to provide feedback to the community.

The lack of attention is on me Rick, sorry, I didn’t check back here to actually resolve my issue.

However I am very happy to report, once contacting Quad via phone I got hold of Tom Jankovic. I am very happy to report, after the initial average phone call, that my new rock slider is currently in transit and has just cleared Australia customs with a arrival date of this Wednesday. All current email correspondence has been fast and positive (Not sure if this was your doing Rick? But thank you)

Once the issue was confirmed, Quad had just shipped me a replacement slider. No messing about no complaint.

I’m staggered by the speed and attention I received. And it turns out it was even better as here Rick is trying to help me via this forum.

While I’ve not yet received the item yet to confirm that I’ve actually got the right part, I’m happy to say I feel my decision to purchase via Quad is justified. And I’ll be making Quad my first choice for jeep parts after this experience.

Again, while the initial stuff up is annoying, the test of a company is how they react and deal with issues when things go wrong. Quad has got full marks from me with regards to this experience, I’d not hesitate to recommend them.

Kind Regards
Jason

PS thanks and sorry for not getting back to you Rick.

Last edited by neomut; 08-10-2017 at 07:15 AM.
Old 10-10-2017
Established Member

Check out my Ride(s)

Hi Rick,

It turns out the replacement arrived today.

However you’ve sent me another JK slider. I have 3 sliders now.

2 are for a jk, one is for a TJ. I own a TJ.

I’m contacting Tom and sending photos tonight. I think I’ll try and deal with you if that’s ok mate...