Grand cherokee (WK) pics share them - Page 105 - AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand

Go Back   AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand > JEEP GARAGE > WK WK2 Grand Cherokee
Register Forums Trading Your Jeep New Garage Mark All Read

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-10-2018
Full Flexer

What Jeep do I drive?: None
Liked 125 Times in 103 Posts
Check out my Ride(s)

Damn they are solid tracks for a WK2!
Old 30-10-2018
CrawlerStar

What Jeep do I drive?: WK2
Liked 107 Times in 68 Posts

This is at Newnes campground, Wollemi national park. Pulled a camper trailer there from Canberra. Was pretty pleased with how it performed. Definitely used more fuel than normal but the GC managed it pretty effortlessly.

Newnes campground, despite not really being a 4wding destination is a must-see in my opinion, for the history of the site and the incredible cliffs that surround you, but you’re best visiting during the week because the place fills up with loud, inconsiderate drunks on the weekend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Frontrunner Roof Rack
Offroad Animal Front Recovery Points and Nudge Bar
Old 02-01-2019
Full Flexer

Liked 108 Times in 74 Posts
Check out my Ride(s)

Orleans Bay, WA

Sent from my SM-A910F using Tapatalk
Old 24-02-2019
I just registered

Liked 8 Times in 3 Posts

Old 24-03-2019
I just registered

Liked 11 Times in 4 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markus View Post
Notice you have the 275/65's on your car. I have 265/65's and they fit in the spare wheel recess, do you have problems fitting yours into this space?
Cheers
Never tried as I had to change them ... when I went to the Mozambique rims, the offset is different (got a slightly wider track) and there was some rubbing with the 275/65’s that rendered the Quadra Lift no good at low and normal heights. Ended up swapping out to BFG KO2’s at OEM size (265/60’s) but may go to 285/60’s (slightly smaller than the 275/65 - 31.5” vs 32.1”) at some stage, but am concerned again about rubbing given my wheel offset (and whether they will stick out too much). As for my spare, given they are back at OEM rolling diameter, they should fit no worries ...
Old 25-05-2019
Established Member

What Jeep do I drive?: WJ
Liked 134 Times in 86 Posts

Just trying to workout photo posting

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Old 26-01-2020
Established Member

Liked 24 Times in 18 Posts

Recent trip away for the weekend, just trying it out to see capabilities of road. Mmm needs work or adjustments.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0645.jpg
Views:	0
Size:	90.6 KB
ID:	78726