What have you done to your JK this week? 2.5M Views - Page 1356 - AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand

Go Back   AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand > JEEP GARAGE > JK Wrangler Australia
Register Forums Trading Your Jeep New Garage Mark All Read

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-05-2015
SwampDigger

Liked 143 Times in 102 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Goblin View Post
Got my 4.88 gears in and ARB diff covers, also got a runva wolf edition 11xp

I need to replace the front gears of mine after breaking them, what brand did you go with and are they quiet?

, [____],
l----L -OlllllllO-
()_) ()_)-------)_)

www.ironrockoffroad.com
Old 12-05-2015
Full Flexer

What Jeep do I drive?: JK
Liked 109 Times in 81 Posts
Check out my Ride(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris0375 View Post
Drive around Toolangi on Saturday. A bit slippery but nothing bad. Rocky track is definitely getting chewed up. Got up it no problem buy there is a few places where low vehicles would definitely struggle. Jk not a bit warm towards the top. Crd auto. But frustrating when it's raining and 13 degrees. Cooled down very quickly once at the top of rocky track.

Plenty of other tracks have been cleared and dozed and had rock put down. The good tracks are definitely disappearing.

Much the same as tallarook and Yarra Junction area.

Frustrating driving on tracks that could now be driven by a commodore.
I agree too. I was in Toolangi the week before. They really cleared up quite a bit compare to last September. Hope the good tracks won't disappear so quick.
Old 12-05-2015
Lowranger Shocker

Liked 67 Times in 40 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MRGC View Post
I need to replace the front gears of mine after breaking them, what brand did you go with and are they quiet?

, [____],
l----L -OlllllllO-
()_) ()_)-------)_)
Yukon with motive gear master install.
I got them from states when dollar was high
Only done 200 k , them seem to be quiet

2013 commando green JKU
Formally Commando Thunder
" Live everyday like its your last "
Old 12-05-2015
RubiconSlammer

Liked 74 Times in 52 Posts

AlloyUSA axles, Blackjack rear bar/tyre carrier and Poison Spider diff cover all fitted.

We were going to put an Eaton Trutrac in as well but the holes need to be drilled so that will be installed shortly.
Old 12-05-2015
Established Member

Liked 12 Times in 11 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris0375 View Post
Drive around Toolangi on Saturday. A bit slippery but nothing bad. Rocky track is definitely getting chewed up. Got up it no problem buy there is a few places where low vehicles would definitely struggle. Jk not a bit warm towards the top. Crd auto. But frustrating when it's raining and 13 degrees. Cooled down very quickly once at the top of rocky track.

Plenty of other tracks have been cleared and dozed and had rock put down. The good tracks are definitely disappearing.

Much the same as tallarook and Yarra Junction area.

Frustrating driving on tracks that could now be driven by a commodore.
We went out friday night from gembrook through to wesburn and i actually thought it was worse about 3 months ago. We should go for a cruise one day
Old 14-05-2015
I just registered

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts

[QUOTE=Banshee;1531139]Looks good there Tas. Can you load other mapping software or apps onto it? How much did it set you back?

Sure can, I am Using OziExplorer with about 9gb of Australian maps, i've already change the default music player, and being Android anything that is on play store can be installed
Old 14-05-2015
CrawlerStar

Liked 18 Times in 15 Posts
Check out my Ride(s)

This week I removed out GME 40 Channel remote head UHF units and installed Oricom 80 Channel UHF380 80 channel remote head units.
Post New Thread  Reply