How tuff are Aussie blokes? - Page 889 - AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand

Go Back   AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand > GENERAL > Off Topic Chitchat
Register Forums Trading Your Jeep My Garage Mark All Read

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 20-11-2015
Grumpy Old XJ Dsl Owner

What Jeep do I drive?: XJ
Liked 6,576 Times in 4,354 Posts

There's free ear piercing at my local pub tonight.
Or 'Ladies darts night' as the landlord calls it.
Old 21-11-2015
Grumpy Old XJ Dsl Owner

On their wedding night, the young bride approached her new husband and asked for $20.00 for their first lovemaking encounter. In his highly aroused state, her husband readily agreed.

This scenario was repeated each time they made love, for more than 30 years, with him thinking that it was a cute way for her to afford new clothes and other incidentals that she needed.

Arriving home around noon one day, she was surprised to find her husband in a very drunken state.

During the next few minutes, he explained that his employer was going through a process of corporate downsizing, and he had been let go.

It was unlikely that, at the age of 59, he’d be able to find another position that paid anywhere near what he’d been earning, and therefore, they were financially ruined.

Calmly, his wife handed him a bank book which showed more than thirty years of steady deposits and interest totaling nearly $1 million.

Then she showed him certificates of deposits issued by the bank which were worth over $2 million, and informed him that they were one of the largest depositors in the bank.

She explained that for the more than three decades she had ‘charged’ him for sex, these holdings had multiplied and these were the results of her savings and investments.

Faced with evidence of cash and investments worth over $3 million, her husband was so astounded he could barely speak, but finally he found his voice and blurted out, ‘If I’d had any idea what you were doing, I would have given you all my business!’That’s when she shot him.

You know, sometimes, men just don’t know when to keep their mouths shut.
Old 21-11-2015
Grumpy Old XJ Dsl Owner

Little indian girl goes to her mum and says "Mummy I don't want to be a lesbian when I grow up."Mum says "What makes you think you'll be a lesbian Minjeeta?
Old 21-11-2015
Grumpy Old XJ Dsl Owner

I noticed two lesbians kissing in the bar and thought it would be a good chance to answer my query. I asked, "What exactly is it about dicks that you don't like?"
One of them replied, "They ask stupid f@rkin questions!!..
Old 21-11-2015
Grumpy Old XJ Dsl Owner

Family Time!

Patrick walks into a bar in Dublin, orders three pints of Guinness and sits in the corner of the room, drinking a sip out of each pint in turn.

When he had finished all three, he went back to the bar and ordered three more.

The barman says, “You know a pint goes flat soon after I pull it . Your pints would taste better if you bought one at a time.”

Patrick replies, “Well now, I have two brodders, one is in America and de odder in Australia and here I am in Dublin . When we all left home, we promised dat we’d drink dis way to remember de days we all drank togedd.

The barman admits that this is a nice custom and says no more.

Patrick becomes a regular customer and always drinks the same way … ordering three pints and drinking a sip out of each in turn, until they are finished.

One day, he comes in and orders just two pints. All the other regulars in the bar notice and fall silent.

When he goes back to the bar for the second round, the barman says, “I don’t want to intrude on your grief but I wanted to offer my condolences on your great loss.”

Patrick looks confused for a moment, then the penny drops and he starts to laugh, “Oh no,” he says, “Bejesus, everyone is fine! Tis me … I’ve quit drinking!”
Old 21-11-2015
Grumpy Old XJ Dsl Owner

I got robbed at the gas station today. I called the cops and they asked if I knew who did it.
I said, "Yes, pump number six."
Old 21-11-2015
Grumpy Old XJ Dsl Owner

Paddy takes some vinegar back to the shop and says this is no good cos it's got lumps in it.
Shop owner says "ya thick ******** - they're not lumps they're pickled onions!!"