Grand cherokee (WK) pics share them - Page 3 - AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand

Go Back   AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand > JEEP GARAGE > WK WK2 Grand Cherokee
Register Forums Trading Your Jeep My Garage Mark All Read

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 16-03-2012
Lowranger Shocker

What Jeep do I drive?: WJ
Liked 11 Times in 9 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jzp View Post
Welded some brackets to the Jeep nudge bar, then went to get it re-chromed.

They couldn't do it, so I had it powder coated in silver for $40!

Still gotta wire it up.
OMG you scared of the dark or what !

only joking have you tried the light bar yet ? be interested in some feedback on them,
Old 16-03-2012
Full Flexer

What Jeep do I drive?: WK2
Liked 20 Times in 14 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by TassieFSJ View Post
OMG you scared of the dark or what !

only joking have you tried the light bar yet ? be interested in some feedback on them,
Nah, haven't wired it up yet. The other LED Monster light I've got on the JK Rubi craps on the halogen Lightforce XGT's I've got. So these should provide the same result. The light is instant and lights everything, everywhere.

Not scared of the dark, just scared of the kangaroos and Wombats. Out of 7 years living in Kinglake, in one year I hit 3 kangaroos! My wife and I have avoided countless Wombats.

I live in the country and spend a lot of time on the roads in the dark during winter, so they are essential given the poor/average performance from OEM headlights.

Last edited by jzp; 16-03-2012 at 08:38 PM.
Old 17-03-2012
Full Flexer

What Jeep do I drive?: WG
Liked 62 Times in 36 Posts

lightbars are a whole new level compared to driving/spot lights
Old 09-04-2012
Senior Newbie

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jzp View Post
Welded some brackets to the Jeep nudge bar, then went to get it re-chromed.

They couldn't do it, so I had it powder coated in silver for $40!

Still gotta wire it up.
Quick question please JZP, where are planning on taking the trigger from for the driving lights relay without upsetting the canbus system on your WK2?
Old 09-04-2012
Full Flexer

Liked 28 Times in 20 Posts
Default New WK2 Laredo Deisel

It was a long 5 months wait but it arrived just in time for our Easter camp. Very happy to date. Quiet and powerful are the best ways to describe the ride.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	web Jeep GCLD 0412 SB.jpg
Views:	528
Size:	44.1 KB
ID:	53744  

2012 WK2 GC Laredo Diesel with all the goods I can find.
Old 16-09-2012

Liked 14 Times in 13 Posts
Default WK Jet and JK Wrangler

Here's a pic of my WK Jet edition and my wifes JK Wrangler,
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	wk jk.jpg
Views:	627
Size:	53.4 KB
ID:	56964  
Old 14-10-2012
Established Member

Liked 9 Times in 7 Posts

Just returned from a week of driving in my 2012 CRD Overland about 1500 odd Ks round trip, drive with my better half down to Melbourne and back to see the sights, shop etc. The GC ran like a charm, plenty of power, averaged 9 L/100 Ks and now have 6000Ks on the clock. I'll even put in a good word for the GPS!

Post New Thread  Reply