list the issues you have had with your kj - Page 3 - AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand

Go Back   AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand > JEEP GARAGE > KJ Cherokee
Register Forums Trading Your Jeep My Garage Mark All Read

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 30-01-2007
Just Build it

What Jeep do I drive?: Brute
Liked 38 Times in 15 Posts

05 built 06 complianced 2.8 CRD LTD

no hassles at all, just the LBJ recall done.

had it one year and just about to click over 10K .......

beautiful car, wouldnt get rid of it.......
111 Leitchs Rd
Brendale QLD
Old 30-01-2007
Established Member

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

STU i loved my Kj when i first got it and i hope yours continues to give you trouble free motoring but i need a car that is going to be reliable for work , having owned jeeps before i should have known what i was in for , most dissapointing is the fact that jeep aust just keeps replacing bad parts with the same parts that go bad again and again
hoppy
Old 30-01-2007
Established Member

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

i am now just wondering if the list of things happening to others jeeps are going to be added to my list at some stage in the future ?
bugger
hoppy
Old 30-01-2007
rock roughened...

What Jeep do I drive?: KJ
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

2004 3.7L Limited - 21k

changed rear brake pad compound - fixed groaning
replaced mirrors - power fold mechanisms broke
adjusted back window latch – stopped rattle
lower ball joint recall

all warranty work & no dramas from dealer
Old 31-01-2007
AJOR Bronze

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

25000ks, 2005 CRD

Computer reflashed with updated programs (cause they were avail) - no probs.

Brake Rotors - 2 sets -this set good because changed pads to EBC Greenstuffs and torqued front wheel nuts evenly.

Ball Joint recall done - no probs before.

Rear brake groan, clips added under warranty, still groan a bit, especially after getting wet and surface rust forming on disk (nothing that an aftermarket pad change wouldn't fix)

Rear diff groan - additive added under warranty at service - fixed

No rattles or computer problems, evic works fine, no intercooler hoses problems as Provent added to keep intake free of blowby oil when car purchased, also runs exclusively on BP Diesel (ULSD).

All in all, happy with it at the present time.
Old 31-01-2007
Senior Newbie

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Wilmo

I noticed in some past threads about you adding the Provent. Am keen to look into it - but tried searching the net etc to find some info to no avail.

Any idea where i could get some info / detail on installation?

Cheers
Old 31-01-2007
Full Flexer

What Jeep do I drive?: KJ
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

You could also just search for an "oil catch can"
Post New Thread  Reply