Jeep Lemon Australia Viral - Page 4 - AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand

Go Back   AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand > GENERAL > Hot Topic of week
Register Forums Trading Your Jeep New Garage Mark All Read

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 14-01-2016
Senior Newbie

What Jeep do I drive?: JK
Liked 6 Times in 4 Posts

Its not like Jeep/FCA are going to loose sleep over $60,000 of pocket change, i know how he feels having gone through something similar with another brand, all you guys saying get over it, suck it up etc are the type that just bend over and get shafted by multi million dollar companies that couldn't car less for that one guy who has x problem with his/her car but its a fact of life that nothings perfect, its how its handled/customer relations that can make or break

This has certainly put a dint all be it small in the jeep reputaion within Aus
bjm
Old 14-01-2016
Lowranger Shocker

What Jeep do I drive?: WH
Liked 798 Times in 449 Posts

Maybe because FCA are still looking for the $30 million gone missing when on the previous directors watch.!! The Jeep adverts then were some of the best vehicle advertising ever seen on TV . GC Sales went ballistic in conjunction with the adverts. Parts supply and customer relations never changed!!I know a couple of Jeep workshop managers who told FCA on numerous occasions there was huge problems in both these areas.
Old 14-01-2016
I just registered

What Jeep do I drive?: WK2
Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjm View Post
Maybe because FCA are still looking for the $30 million gone missing when on the previous directors watch.!! The Jeep adverts then were some of the best vehicle advertising ever seen on TV . GC Sales went ballistic in conjunction with the adverts. Parts supply and customer relations never changed!!I know a couple of Jeep workshop managers who told FCA on numerous occasions there was huge problems in both these areas.
Think you hit the nail square on the head, the previous management a FCA were busy pocketing large sum of money (allegedly) and not keen to give any back is my reading of the situation.
Old 14-01-2016
CrawlerStar

What Jeep do I drive?: WJ
Liked 388 Times in 291 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by rang0 View Post
Im not sure what point your trying to make.
You can rant on about some guy in a dress with hairly legs all you want but any thing you say is not going to change anything.
The fact that we are a multi cultural society and have so many people trying to have everyone be tolerant with one another to avoid violence to others whether its racial, against women or a drunk d@#khead punching someone in the back of the head.
When you commented on the guy looking like someone who drops skids and sells whatever, that was obviously putting this guy in category. This guys issue was the safety of his family, why would you presume that he does burn outs by the way he looks?
For decades people have been making skit shows about taking the piss out of other people so because theres a guy dressed like a woman that does not mean that he literally thought the receptionist was a trans gender person with lemons for breast.
I live in melbourne and there is all kinds of people, i have seen men dressed as women before with little attempt to actually look like a woman although i dont agree with the color or her purse and shoes, i choice to accept that the person likes the way they look and i dont put them in a category.
I dont feel the need to make a video to piss people off as on the internet i dont see the effect it has on others because im sheltered by my keyboard.
If i had children i would let them watch it so they would have a sense of humor and so they dont freak out when they see a guy with lemons for boobs while thrusting.
Again i did not say your a racist, i was saying you should accept people for who they are and not presume what there hobbies are because they wear chains. This guy believed that he had bought a lemon and it was confirmed by jeep apparently. So where you said you would tell him where to go. Im not sure what you do for a living but im a plumber and if someone felt as though i did not do a good job i would go back and and fix it till the consumer is happy. By your statment are you saying if you were to produce something which is faulty would you tell them to get stuffed?
Do you see where im coming from?
I mentioned about my house build earlier so i have learnt the feeling of being ripped off. My case is quite extream as the house needs to be pulled down and rebuilt because the builder tried to make the most profit of it that he could by cutting corners and my partner and i have lost 5 years of our lives and thousands of dollars. This is how i have got my veiw on life.
I have friends who are Italian , chinese, singaporean, thai quite a few who live around the world , it is poor sight that the bloke waves his chains under the nose of that girl , and the woman sitting in such a way, but yeah , looking at this vid DOES REMIND ME OF A YOUNG GUY LOOKING FOR THE "IMAGE" not the safety there , if he really wanted such he should of did his homework rather running to the dealership with a fist full of dollars. and read before he signed the cheque and READ the full amount of paper work
and found out something at least on the net about the car.
BUYER BEWARE WE ARE TOLD FOR YEARS.
sure I could buy something new , BUT IM NOT THAT STUPID
he could of made that video with other races in mind , BUT HE DIDNT
so as far as I am concerned he is a mind numbing idiot who didn't think , research, and just adds to another no brainer sticking his hissy fit on the net.
Old 14-01-2016
Full Flexer

What Jeep do I drive?: TJ
Liked 169 Times in 134 Posts

Ok thank you for that. I do agree with you on some things there. My opinion is that the consumer should be covered no matter what they have bought for a period of time and if it has not been abused. Your opinion is to read the fine print and research. I respect that.:thumbup: i hope there are no hard feelings.

Sent from my SM-J100Y
Old 14-01-2016
RubiconSlammer

What Jeep do I drive?: XJ
Liked 821 Times in 362 Posts

I think it was a good video, with that little bit of comedy (the receptionist)
Old 14-01-2016
Lowranger Shocker

What Jeep do I drive?: WH
Liked 798 Times in 449 Posts

Unfortunately my reading of the fine print and research when buying my new WH GC didn't tell me I would have a 4x4 vehicle with a non operating low range transfercase for over 18 months, like hundreds of thousands of owners worldwide . this problem was caused by a FC software stuff up .Many owners are still having problems!!Many owners told there wasn't a problem. To put it in simple terms again, in passing over $60000.0 you are entitled to have a vehicle fit for the purpose intended.!!I took FCA to a tribunal court and won my case, the guy who made the video got his point across that FCA would not fix numerous problems ,if you think he was bleating about nothing read what he had to put up with !!
Post New Thread  Reply