I'm getting really Pissed Off with Jeep - Page 2 - AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand

Go Back   AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand > GENERAL > General Jeep Chat
Register Forums Trading Your Jeep My Garage Mark All Read

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 22-03-2014
Full Flexer

What Jeep do I drive?: WK2
Liked 28 Times in 20 Posts
Default I'm getting really Pissed Off with Jeep

Quote:
Originally Posted by xdefender View Post
Maybe if the tree didn't fall on his jeep. He may of gone on to have a bigger accident. So this could be a protection and not a punishment?

That's true, didn't think of that. English God versus the Indian God - Karma

2012 WK2 GC Laredo Diesel with all the goods I can find.

Last edited by scarps; 22-03-2014 at 07:27 PM.
Old 22-03-2014
Full Flexer

What Jeep do I drive?: None
Liked 63 Times in 46 Posts

Easy to explain: this vehicle is so new that they simply don't have these parts as replacement at hand.

I would write Jeep australia a nice letter and asking how they are dealing with it: to read as replacement car for the time your car is gone.

It is your time they waste with wrong parts. And we all know time is money!

Had a similar problem:
2000 XJ:
"Oh, your bolts of the turbo are not available anymore ( special high heat resistant bolts)."

Shall I discard my Jeep now, because the f$#!in bolts are not available anymore?
BMW was more than happy to help me out of this pinch.

Last edited by Deezelweazel; 22-03-2014 at 07:37 PM.
Old 22-03-2014
Full Flexer

What Jeep do I drive?: JK
Liked 4 Times in 3 Posts

Can't offer any actual evidence but I suspect that Jeep are selling this car hand over fist and are reluctant to provide parts which may cause production to slow down.

It's about time that laws were introduced to speed up the process, obviously the manufacturers can't be trusted to do the right thing on their own.

Flame Red MY08 SWB CRD
AEV front bumper + Warn 9.5
Custom Rear Bumper
BFG KM2 on Rubicon Moabs
Old 22-03-2014
Full Flexer

What Jeep do I drive?: JK
Liked 49 Times in 28 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeepski7 View Post
I'm really pissed off with Jeep Australia and AAMI

Insured with AAMI. – No loan car or assistance.
Thanks for listening to my bitching.
Cheers
Jeepski7
Did you pay the additional premium for the hire car benefit? If you didn't you can hardly blame AAMI for insurance you didn't take out.

I feel you pain over the parts though.
Old 23-03-2014
MonsterMoose

Liked 809 Times in 466 Posts
Check out my Ride(s)

I find it a little odd that a new member has made two identical posts and not been back to comment on either of them? Just wanted to rant perhaps?

Sent from a tiny keyboard with fat fingers, apologies for my spelling. .

2010 JK, then a 2015 KL Trailhawk, now a 2017 GC Trailhawk!

Over 5000 Club
Old 23-03-2014
I just registered

Liked 7 Times in 4 Posts
Default Re: I'm getting really Pissed Off with Jeep

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaComms View Post
I find it a little odd that a new member has made two identical posts and not been back to comment on either of them? Just wanted to rant perhaps?

Sent from a tiny keyboard with fat fingers, apologies for my spelling. .
On jeep garage as well

typing with fat fingers on a little keypad on my phone
Old 23-03-2014
Lowranger Shocker

What Jeep do I drive?: XJ
Liked 100 Times in 57 Posts
Default Re: I'm getting really Pissed Off with Jeep

It happens on a lot of threads I have noticed. We try to give them help and they don't respond. Damn rude....

Sent from my HTC Explorer A310e using Tapatalk 2

Uncle Rastus.
Jeeps don't get stuck. They just have a little rest and think then get going again.
Post New Thread  Reply