What else do you drive? - Page 21 - AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand

Go Back   AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand > ASSOCIATED INTERESTS > The Public Carpark
Register Forums Trading Your Jeep My Garage Mark All Read

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 21-05-2012
SwampDigger

What Jeep do I drive?: TJ
Liked 34 Times in 19 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowmo View Post
Iv got fast dirt,,slow road ,,and fast road.
So the Alfa is the 'slow road' when its being taken in to the dealers again on the back of a truck? Used to be a saying about the Alfa-Romeo warranty manager being the busiest bloke in Australia.....

A mate has some 5 cyl turbo diesel 156 (?), looks nice, interior was nice, WHEN it went it was quick(ish), but otherwise, what a bucket...... bit fell off, squeaked and rattled, turbo and injector issues.....constantly in for repairs.
Cant sell it as he would take a bath on the purchase price, so most of the time it sits in the shed, leaking oil. LOL
Old 21-05-2012
Full Flexer

What Jeep do I drive?: JK
Liked 32 Times in 18 Posts

Recently sold this one to pay for mods for the JK

and selling these both as well to pay for my mod addiction

Toyota Hilux with surf 3.0lt Turbo motor

Yamaha Warrior (XV1700)

Cant find pics at the moment, but the wife drives a Kia sorento & also has a 1973 superbug that has been chopped into a soft top (and its bright pink!!)
Old 21-05-2012
Established Member

What Jeep do I drive?: XJ
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

trx and mustang are registered, the cj and beetle will have rego soon. got the cj running nice just have to free up one calliper and its ready for inspection
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	mystuff 514.jpg
Views:	152
Size:	112.5 KB
ID:	54470   Click image for larger version

Name:	mystuff 166.jpg
Views:	113
Size:	111.7 KB
ID:	54471   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0085.jpg
Views:	107
Size:	78.7 KB
ID:	54472   Click image for larger version

Name:	newcj 567.jpg
Views:	116
Size:	82.4 KB
ID:	54473  
Old 21-05-2012
Established Member

What Jeep do I drive?: TJ
Liked 13 Times in 10 Posts

nice stang!
Old 21-05-2012
Established Member

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by [NVIOUS] View Post
nice stang!
thanks NVIOUS. its ok i guess
Old 22-05-2012
Full Flexer

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

My other daily. Hustler Sport 42" 22hp Kawasaki v-twin. Brum-brum-brum-brum.
Old 25-09-2012
Full Flexer

What Jeep do I drive?: None
Liked 97 Times in 31 Posts

This is my other toy, its on the way from NZ and arrives in Brisbane on the 9th Oct, as soon as its on the road it will get a lot of use here.

Its a exact dimension replica of a Lotus S3 made by Birkin and has a Toyota Blacktop 4AGE with T50 box running Wilwood 4 pots on the fron with vented rotors, live axel with drum brakes on the back and is 165hp at the rear wheels and weighs 560kg with a full tank of gas (35L).

We have owned the car for 3.5 years and have covered 40000 kms in it so far, it gets used for everything from daily shopping to week long camping trips to tackdays. Its the best car I have ever ever owned.

On the track

Post New Thread  Reply