Show Us Your Nuts - Win $10,000 for a crazy video upload - AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand

Go Back   AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand > LOCATIONS | EVENTS | TRIPS > Events and Competitions
Register Forums Trading Your Jeep My Garage Mark All Read

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 14-04-2008
Show me UR Jeep

What Jeep do I drive?: WH
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Show Us Your Nuts - Win $10,000 for a crazy video upload

Hi guys,

I work for a social networking website in Perth and thought I'd post details about a competition we are running because I think some of you may be interested!

We're giving away 10k cash for crazy videos - and seeing as Ive seen a few crazy ones here I thought some of you might be interested in trying to take home the cash!

It's really that simple and straight forward - upload some crazy and funny videos of your own that you may have taken while you were wheeling or anything else and if it's voted for by our members - you win the bucks.

Here's the info - good luck guys!

What Is It?

Thanks to WA’s own Loconut.com.au, it’s your chance to show off those fun or entertaining videos of you, your family, mates or work mates. If you haven’t yet gone nuts with your mobile phone, camera or video camera, start filming, upload your 30-60 second video here and you could win 10,000 bucks!!! Not to mention, up to 100,000 West Aussies might just see your handywork….

Tell everyone you know to send in their own video’s and vote for yours as the finalists will be chosen based on votes from the people of WA. You can even win awesome prizes by just voting, so make sure you come back every day to see and vote for the most popular new videos so your favourite has a chance to win $10,000 cash!!!

What could it be?

* Maybe your Footy team did something stupid at the club wind-up
* Your work mates caught someone photocopying body parts
* Maybe you decided to take a ride in a shopping trolley, documenting your journey
* Perhaps you have captured an awesome happening and want to show it to the people of WA
* And, if you’re a business you can use this to show the fun side of what may seem to others as a conservative job!

Now, we don’t want to actually see your ‘nuts’, or for that matter anything sexually explicit, or any other unlawful stuff. We draw a big line on hate speech and make sure you respect other people’s copyright. Don’t upload stuff that someone else made, like music tracks or snippets of copyrighted programs.

For full Terms and Conditions click here.

How To Do It

It’s really easy!

Everyone’s got a camera, video camera or even a mobile phone that can capture the footage. If you don’t know how to do it, ask your kids or your neighbour.

You can upload your video directly onto the Loconut website, or put a link from a third party site (as long as it’s your video – and you know the people starring in it!) It will ideally between 30 seconds and a minute long and under 200mb, and then just click upload now!

Apart from that, it’s all up to you to be creative, make people laugh or just entertain them enough to get the votes to win $10,000!!!

Competition Closes 30th August 2008.

Last edited by adamjbg; 14-04-2008 at 02:00 PM.
Old 14-04-2008
Original Mexican Mafia

What Jeep do I drive?: TJ
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

I will just send in a PUFo dvd , I'll be sure to win.
Old 14-04-2008
Banned

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

What does PUFo stand for? I have kind of figured on a couple of unprintable possibles....
Old 14-04-2008
westside wheeler

What Jeep do I drive?: TJ
Liked 7 Times in 6 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeepology View Post
What does PUFo stand for? I have kind of figured on a couple of unprintable possibles....
put up or fuc... off
Post New Thread  Reply