Land Rover ad on AJOR???? - Page 5 - AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand

Go Back   AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand > GENERAL > Off Topic Chitchat
Register Forums Trading Your Jeep My Garage Mark All Read

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-04-2010
CrawlerStar

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

http://video.bilgiblog.com/video/ara...er_sport_video

Can a jeep in standard form do this?
Old 01-04-2010
Full Flexer

What Jeep do I drive?: JK
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepnjules View Post
http://video.bilgiblog.com/video/ara...er_sport_video

Can a jeep in standard form do this?
I don't see why a Rubicon couldn't handle that just as easily, I'm sure I saw a video of a Hilux going up that same rock somewhere on You-Tube
It's a Jeep thing, I don't understand............
Old 01-04-2010
Senior Newbie

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Have both - doesnt bug me - but yeah Jeep needs to drop an add on Aulro.com

As for better offroad Yom????
They both out shine, out last and out-do any of the yotamitsutrol '4x4's out there.

The 110's a better tourer but the JK's a better play thing!
Old 01-04-2010
DetroitDemon

Liked 85 Times in 54 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rugrat View Post

They both out shine, out last and out-do any of the yotamitsutrol '4x4's out there.
Outlast?

lol, believe it if you want.
Old 01-04-2010
CrawlerStar

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrisNut View Post
I don't see why a Rubicon couldn't handle that just as easily, I'm sure I saw a video of a Hilux going up that same rock somewhere on You-Tube
Personally think it would take more than just locked diffs ... but hey i could be wrong .... .. not sure i would do it with a 110k+ 4x4 anyway..
Old 02-04-2010
Full Flexer

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yom View Post
Outlast?

lol, believe it if you want.
Statistical fact that over 90% of Landrovers are still in use pretty good going over 65 yrs or so they have been in production. Best things about Defenders are they sit higher than most other vehicles stock and don't really need a lift. They are awesome tourers as they have a tremendous payload and really like to be loaded up. Downside poor build quality (worse than Jeep), noisy, parking in town sucks, handbrake lever is pia, overpriced and you'll get an even worse ribbing from the jap lovers than you do in a jeep. That is until you take your stocko everywhere they take their modified trucks kinda like a JK except without all the banging and scraping sounds that come from underneath cause fro some reason the Yanks built a car that can climb like billy goat and decided to give it the rampover of Daschound.

As for that rock i really can't see why a Rubicon could not do that have seen that clip before and it appears to be a high traction rock surface(otherwise whenthe brakes went on the rangie would of slid). Some rain however would make that rock a no go.
Old 02-04-2010
Full Flexer

What Jeep do I drive?: TJ
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrisNut View Post
The good thing about the Landy is you can fit anything to it from Bunnings
Haha love it....

Post New Thread  Reply