Brace yourselves... hemijeepy is back!!! - AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand

Go Back   AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand > GENERAL > Off Topic Chitchat
Register Forums Trading Your Jeep New Garage Mark All Read

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 26-02-2017
AJOR Bronze

What Jeep do I drive?: None
Liked 7 Times in 3 Posts
Exclamation Brace yourselves... hemijeepy is back!!!

Hey everyone,

some of you might of read my obnoxious testosterone filled posts from the mind to later 2000's.. after several European cars, a few really awesome toyota's ... and at a much more levelled headed 31 years old... hemijeepy is going to back in a JEEP

As fate and love have a way of shaping our future, I feel in love... with a midwest American ... who also ownes an FJ cruiser as do I up until some time later this week when my friend and business partner buys it from me.

So... with plans to be relocating back to the US for good, we sold the FJ ( which i bought new and is just on one year old ) however we still wanted a 4x4 that was going to offer fun and capabilities yet not have $70k tied up sitting in our garage for half the year... so we decided to seek out a JEEP - ironically my American female companion also owned a WJ/G like me way way back in the day ( our parallel lives 11000miles apart prior to meeting in Bali some time ago is scary) - however being still young at heart - we wanted a "toy" ... so as luck and $$ would have it - we found a badass JK that someone had spend a bazillion $$$ on ( like I have on my last few brand new cars ) and traded it in at a local Mitsubishi dealership... just waiting for the more mature hemijeepy to come along and give nightmares to the young used carsalesman and get some revenge and screw down the car yard on a 40deg Saturday afgternoon..

Im quiet happy with the deal we got...

So next week - hopefully, we shall be taking delivery of our new ( old ) 2010 JK unlimited sport ...

cant wait to go topless, disconnect the JKS & flex the F out of this beast

Lots has changes in the world since i was avidly time invested on this forum, but all i can say, its good to be home - thanks for reading
Old 26-02-2017
Yeah I bought another one

What Jeep do I drive?: XJ
Liked 93 Times in 58 Posts
Check out my Ride(s)

Oh god help us all.
1x Jeep trailers.
1x Empty Wallet.
Old 27-02-2017
No Winching

What Jeep do I drive?: WH
Liked 126 Times in 88 Posts