What did you do to your WH/XH today? - Page 85 - AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand

Go Back   AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand > JEEP GARAGE > XH Commander and WH Grand Cherokee
Register Forums Trading Your Jeep New Garage Mark All Read

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 19-05-2017
No Winching

What Jeep do I drive?: WH
Liked 126 Times in 88 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarky View Post
Nice, I always liked those rims.
I've wanted a set since I got the WH 2 years ago, but they are normally asking stupid money for them, I finally got a set of 5 for a great price a couple of months ago.
Old 22-05-2017
Established Member

Liked 48 Times in 32 Posts
Check out my Ride(s)

HI Guys

Just thought id check for codes if any no engine light or anything.
anyway i got P3131 and P3536 any ideas , i googled 3131 and found something bout Egr but couldn't find anything on the other code. these code have been on from last owner as i have never done a check before. so i reset to see if they pop up again.
i would still like to know what these are so i can look into it

cheers
Old 24-05-2017
CrawlerStar

What Jeep do I drive?: XH
Liked 60 Times in 52 Posts
Check out my Ride(s)

P3536 DTC reports a sensor fault, replacement of the sensor is unlikely to resolve the underlying problem. The fault is most likely to be caused by the systems that the sensor is monitoring, but might even be caused by the wiring to the sensor itself.

P3536 Signal Reason :
The leak detection pump is part of the evaporative emissions system. This system tests the fuel system to make sure it is not leaking fuel vapors into the air. The system pulls a vacuum on the fuel system and holds it for a period of time.

There are possible reasons for P3536 trouble code, so you should check this problems step-by-step.

Fuel Rail/System Pressure - Too High
Engine Shutoff Solenoid Malfunction
Crankshaft Position Sensor A Circuit Low Input
Old 24-05-2017
Irok Bandit

What Jeep do I drive?: JT
Liked 1,189 Times in 788 Posts
Check out my Ride(s)

I got this
P3536 Chrysler Auto Trouble Code

P3536 Chrysler OBD2 may also be triggered by faults earlier down the line. For example, a dirty MAF sensor might be causing the car to overcompensate in its fuel-trim adjustments. As a result, oxygen sensors are likely to report fuel mixture problems.

Funny, neither of these codes are in my manual.
Old 25-05-2017
CrawlerStar

What Jeep do I drive?: XH
Liked 60 Times in 52 Posts
Check out my Ride(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarky View Post
I got this
P3536 Chrysler Auto Trouble Code

P3536 Chrysler OBD2 may also be triggered by faults earlier down the line. For example, a dirty MAF sensor might be causing the car to overcompensate in its fuel-trim adjustments. As a result, oxygen sensors are likely to report fuel mixture problems.

Funny, neither of these codes are in my manual.
interesting i found that its something to do with the leak detection pump, whats right and whats not.
Dirty MAF is just a straight up replace in these things don't know what code/codes , oxygen sensors will throw p0202 if its above or below threshold.
Old 26-05-2017
Established Member

Liked 169 Times in 116 Posts
Check out my Ride(s)
Default Blinker Fluid

After 11 years I figured the blinker fluid needed changing

Last edited by ren0vator; 29-06-2017 at 06:25 PM. Reason: photobucket
Old 27-05-2017
Established Member

Liked 39 Times in 29 Posts

lol whaaaaaa?