Freight Management Australia - Page 2 - AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand

Go Back   AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand > MARKET PLACE > Resolution Center & Negative feedback
Register Forums Trading Your Jeep My Garage Mark All Read

Old 17-10-2012
Full Flexer

What Jeep do I drive?: JK
Liked 6 Times in 4 Posts

Yep, FMA need to be taken down as an AJOR Vendor!! I strongly recommend that all AJOR members do not conduct business with FMA!!

I sold the wheels/tyres to BrianW and they had done around 3000km's with no damage what so ever. They arrived to BrianW damaged and the bloke has had an absolute nightmare experience with this mob, so much for an AJOR vendor looking after him!!

Do not use FMA, as you will receive a sub-standard service. The thing that is most disappointing for this whole experience is that you think an AJOR vendor would be a reputable business and you would be looked after! AJOR vendor's like FMA are indirectly tarnishing the other AJOR members who are providing great service and genuinely look after AJOR members.
Old 17-10-2012
Full Flexer

Liked 7 Times in 4 Posts

Their quotes are amazingly competitive... to the point that it has tunred me to buying stuff because their quotes meant that it would be cheaper than buying local.

But getting them to actually deliver is like NSW winning a state of origin... it just never happens. Ever. So you end up spending a bunch of $$'s on stuff that you can't get shipped, and then spending even more $$'s getting a REAL freight company to ship to you.

Great on paper, but invisible on actual service.

Avoid, avoid, avoid.

S.

Build thread:
http://www.ausjeepoffroad.com/forum/...d.php?t=121388
Old 17-10-2012
Super Moderator

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I use fma... About 70 movements per month... We have had excellent service, they changed couriers and that wasn't great, but it's all sorted and to be honest we get great service...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 18-10-2012
MonsterMoose

What Jeep do I drive?: XJ
Liked 606 Times in 359 Posts

9 days and still no quote. The first time I needed a quote it took over a week and two calls from my prepaid mobile. He then tells me $35 shipping on the phone then I get the email quote and it is $66. So I sent another request, and this time like I said first, 9 days and have heard nothing. Can't say I am overly impressed with their service so far. Like someone else said the secretary is all but useless. She has no idea about anything to do with quotes. She puts you through to voicemail and that is the last you hear back. The company might as well outsource her job to India cause the service is about as good as you get talking to Telstra...... say no more..... Don't know why the company says look after AJOR members on the link in the AJOR site. I am going to find a mob that actually replies within three days as I reckon that should be long enough.

Regards A

Last edited by anthonygubbin; 18-10-2012 at 12:43 AM.
Old 18-10-2012
Lowranger Shocker

Liked 107 Times in 78 Posts

All sounds fairly familiar. I tried contacting FMA a number of times a while ago for quotes on potential work. Only tried them as they were AJOR sponsors and never got a single reply. Think I even spoke to the girl on reception as well to chase them up and still got nothing. Personally wouldn't bother trying again.
Old 18-10-2012
The freight guy

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Hello to all.

Firstly apologies to the 2 people I have actually ever dealt with, the rest please let me know exactly where we have failed you and what the issue is so that I can see what the problem was. If we had failed in any way send me through you details for what we charged, what the issue was and what you expected, let me investigate and a refund could be in order.

Brian, you money was refunded as I promised it was and upon looking at it now it was returned to my account. If you like I am happy to send you copies of this however as I did promise you and for what you paid for the refund will be made. Please confirm your bank details once more (here, email or call me) and I will have it done immediately. Back on deck now.

Any others with issues please feel free to post up or contact me so I can address the issue. Not knowing there is a problem or unhappiness amongst people that have used us is hard to address but more than happy to work out the issues with each and everyone of those that have concerns.

For those that have also posted here that I have no record of doing anything for I would really like to know what it is we have attempted or not attempted so I can sort out.

Regards

Daniel.
Old 18-10-2012
The freight guy

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonygubbin View Post
9 days and still no quote. The first time I needed a quote it took over a week and two calls from my prepaid mobile. He then tells me $35 shipping on the phone then I get the email quote and it is $66. So I sent another request, and this time like I said first, 9 days and have heard nothing. Can't say I am overly impressed with their service so far. Like someone else said the secretary is all but useless. She has no idea about anything to do with quotes. She puts you through to voicemail and that is the last you hear back. The company might as well outsource her job to India cause the service is about as good as you get talking to Telstra...... say no more..... Don't know why the company says look after AJOR members on the link in the AJOR site. I am going to find a mob that actually replies within three days as I reckon that should be long enough.

Regards A
Sorry mate just saw this. Your first quote which we responded to was Nerang QLD to Normanville 5205 $62.00. Then you asked for a quote Forest Lake 4078 to Mitchell Park SA 4078 which we quoted as local for $35 to Brisbane $35.00 before realising the area was in fact SA. The areas for pickup and delivery changed 3 times (no issue) and each time we ammened the quotes. You asked for movement to occur on the 8/10 at which date you would be paying via EFT (your email) and nothing else since. Not sure what we did wrong but I have all the quotes and changes/ammendments here if you wanted a copy. Did I miss anything else?