ipod and imac update - AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand

Go Back   AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand > ASSOCIATED INTERESTS > Gaming & Technology
Register Forums Trading Your Jeep My Garage Mark All Read

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 13-10-2005
The Chook Whisperer

What Jeep do I drive?: JT
Liked 3 Times in 2 Posts
Default ipod and imac update

Shiny new imac

http://store.apple.com/1-800-MY-APPL...c&mco=53798835

ipod now plays video,screens a little bigger..

http://www.apple.com/ipod/ipod.html

/waits...

Last edited by Barefoot; 13-10-2005 at 11:11 AM.
Old 13-10-2005
Lowranger Shocker

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

crossflow will love this! I bet he's at the store buying one now!
Old 13-10-2005
Crossflow was here

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

wow so you don't have to rotate the dial anymore for video to play that is really innovative.

Anyway iPod is so last year the new PSP is miles ahead and better value and bugger all to do with PC v MAC and plays DVD's and looks cooler, and and err

That iMAC looks like it will blow over if I leave the window open

Wish I was a cheap white plastic manufacturer I'd have made a fortune

Mouse still has one button but that's cool cos you only need one to play hearts

And to be fair at least the new iMAC looks easily upgradeable as long as the apple dealer is open, and has the bits and you don't mind waiting ... weeks

Still don't get why apple don't just have a one handed keyboard

iPOD's make better coasters than blank CD's cos you can spin your coffee cup on the dial

OK I'll wind my neck in on the MAC software thing, they have actually expanded the base software to include some new and really usefull software packages including

Nanosaur 2
Marble Blast Gold
PUHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

How about a PEARL NECKLACE TASAR...MMMMMMM

Last edited by xflow; 13-10-2005 at 11:32 AM.
Old 13-10-2005
Crossflow was here

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIGGER
crossflow will love this! I bet he's at the store buying one now!
Damn am I that predictable

Old 13-10-2005
The Chook Whisperer

What Jeep do I drive?: JT
Liked 3 Times in 2 Posts

Crossflow,what a surprise to see you here hehehe.
Old 13-10-2005
Lowranger Shocker

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote:
That iMAC looks like it will blow over if I leave the window open
Nonesense. Im using one now and it never blows over.

Quote:
Wish I was a cheap white plastic manufacturer I'd have made a fortune
Not as much as a cheap poo brown plastic manufacturer... isn't that what pc's have been made from since the 80's?
Quote:
Mouse still has one button but that's cool cos you only need one to play hearts
Big deal, you can buy a 2 button mouse for a PC and it will work, in fact you can plug just about anything from a PC into a mac these days. Anyway, Macs don't have boring games like hearts...
Quote:
And to be fair at least the new iMAC looks easily upgradeable as long as the apple dealer is open, and has the bits and you don't mind waiting ... weeks
Who needs to upgrade when you can buy a new one every year? We're not nerds who modify our computers just so we can play the latest dungeons & dragons game.
Old 13-10-2005
Crossflow was here

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote:
Nonesense. Im using one now and it never blows over.
That was a joke, obviously it wont fall over if the wind blows, Apple would end up getting sued because it wont knock everyones latte all over the desk.

Quote:
Not as much as a cheap poo brown plastic manufacturer... isn't that what pc's have been made from since the 80's?
Nope I think that was just 1980. I'd give you some examples of the cool stuff PC's have had over the years but don't want to spoil the future innovation of MAC's, so when they release their latest cool thing in the future I can sit here and go, yep 10 years ago on PC well done.

iPod invented the MP3 player as I was told the other day

Quote:
Big deal, you can buy a 2 button mouse for a PC and it will work, in fact you can plug just about anything from a PC into a mac these days. Anyway, Macs don't have boring games like hearts...
True they now have Nanosaur 2

Quote:
Who needs to upgrade when you can buy a new one every year? We're not nerds who modify our computers just so we can play the latest dungeons & dragons game.
Well 512MB of RAM is proberbly overkill for what you need anyway and that video card would be just about right for Marble Blast Gold.

Let me know how it go's playing F.E.A.R. Oh duh, you can't cos it wont run it

Post New Thread  Reply