Jeep Grand Cherokee 2.7 CRD not revving or accelerating - Page 5 - AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand

Go Back   AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand > JEEP GARAGE > ZJ WJ WG Grand Cherokee
Register Forums Trading Your Jeep My Garage Mark All Read

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-11-2013
paul4314
Visitor

when u replaced the loom did u replace the fuse box also and have you checked u have good earths as a bad earth could lead to a short
Also
Can u do a list of things u have replaced and tried
In 1 post
So it's a bit easier to no what has been tyres and what has not
Old 04-11-2013
No Winching

What Jeep do I drive?: WJ
Liked 301 Times in 244 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by paul4314 View Post
when u replaced the loom did u replace the fuse box also and have you checked u have good earths as a bad earth could lead to a short
Also
Can u do a list of things u have replaced and tried
In 1 post
So it's a bit easier to no what has been tyres and what has not
Ditto that. Have you actually tested the input and outputs of the sensors mentioned in the codes. Do you actually know for sure they are getting the required voltage. I'm not convinced the TCM or a sensor could fry the ECU. How did you actually determine the ECU is broken in the first place.
Old 07-11-2013
I just registered

What Jeep do I drive?: WG
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

as first i have check the old harness with a voltmeter, but nothing.
then i change the engine harness. still nothing.
i checked the harness again with a voltmeter. nothing.
i dont change the fusebox but i have check it with a voltmeter. nothing.
i have try drop of some different sensor. nothing.
i have try an other batterie. nothing.
i drop off the generator. nothing.
i have check the the connection between engine and passengerroom, all ok there, but still nothing with my problem.
i have check all grounds. nothing.
i have check all fuse. nothing.

i think thats all, maybe.

i can not reset the ecu because i have no drb. and i dont know with which other i can do.
i think the ecu is broken, because, i have change it with an other ecu whats programm for my jeep and thats run for a few days and then is it broken too.

i hope i have all good write for you. sorry for my very bad english.
Old 07-11-2013
No Winching

What Jeep do I drive?: WJ
Liked 301 Times in 244 Posts

So where is it at now. Does it turn over, start or run in limp mode. I'd be interested to see what happens of it is hooked up to the dealers tool and reset. That would tell for sure if the ECU was broken surely. At any rate it would be interesting to see if all the codes come back. Have you tested the accelerator pedal sensor. When I read some of the diagnostics on those codes of yours they seemed to link back to the accelerator pedal circuit. I'm wondering if it is faulty whether it can upset the other sensors as well. Otherwise I'm at a loss if you have tested all the voltages, resistances and continuity of the circuits.
Old 08-11-2013
I just registered

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

same times as the foreword . I write now only with the google translator . is easier for me.
the accelerator sensor I've completely replaced. sorry if I did not mention .
with the old ecu they could not clear the error . they have tried in the workshop with the drb third
currently jumping the car , but he does not respond to the accelerator . also the temperature gauge for the engine goes up to half high and then falls back to zero .
the fuel gauge and the battery indicator both react at all.
the engine runs well and you can hear all the running cylinder .
I can for example switch to D and he goes , but only with the gas engine and not the accelerator .
I have not checked the sensors but only the plug. the sensors I can not check because I have no tester .
The workshop has the tester is too stupid to test the sensors.
the harness is clearly in order.
I hope that now more clearly than with English as my .
Old 04-12-2013
I just registered

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

hey hey
no ideas anymore????
my nect idea is change the fuel pressure sensor and the turbo boost pressure sensor.
Old 10-01-2014
paul4314
Visitor

been a while since any posts how did you get on with this have you managed to solve the problem
Post New Thread  Reply