How tuff are Aussie blokes? - Page 793 - AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand

Go Back   AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand > GENERAL > Off Topic Chitchat

Portal Register Forums Trading Your Jeep New Garage Mark All Read

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-12-2016
Grumpy Old XJ Dsl Owner

What Jeep do I drive?: XJ
Liked 6,107 Times in 4,038 Posts

A man is in bed with his wife when there is a rat-a-tat-tat on the door.
He rolls over and looks at his clock, and it's half past three in the morning.
"I'm not getting out of bed at this time," he thinks, and rolls over. Then, a louder knock follows.
"Aren't you going to answer that?" says his wife. So he drags himself out of bed and goes downstairs. He opens the door and there is a man standing at the door.
It didn't take the homeowner long to realize the man was drunk.
"Hi there," slurs the stranger. "Can you give me a push??" "No, get lost. It's half past three. I was in bed," says the man and slams the door.
He goes back up to bed and tells his wife what happened and she says, "Dave, that wasn't very nice of you.
Remember that night we broke down in the pouring rain on the way to pick the kids up from the baby sitter and you had to knock on that man's house to get us started again? What would have happened if he'd told us to get lost??"
"But the guy was drunk," says the husband.
"It doesn't matter," says the wife. "He needs our help and it would be the right thing to help him."
So the husband gets out of bed again, gets dressed and goes downstairs.
He opens the door, and not being able to see the stranger anywhere he shouts, "Hey, do you still want a push??"
And he hears a voice cry out, "Yeah, please."
So, still being unable to see the stranger he shouts, "Where are you?"
And the stranger replies, "I'm over here, on your frickin' swing.".
Old 03-12-2016
Grumpy Old XJ Dsl Owner

A man had just been laid off from work. He was standing on the railing of a high bridge getting read to jump off, when he happened to look down and see a little man with no arms dancing all around on the river bank below.

He thought to himself, "Life isn't so bad after all," and got off the railing.

He then walked down to the river bank to thank the little man for saving his life.

"Thank you," he said. "I was going to jump off that bridge and kill myself, but when I saw you dancing even though you have no arms, I changed my mind."

"Dancing? I'm not dancing!" the armless man replied bitterly...
"My a** itches, and I can't scratch it!"
Old 03-12-2016
Grumpy Old XJ Dsl Owner

A man went to get the results of his illness from the doctor..

"I'm afraid you have Yellow 42 - a disease so rare it doesn't even have a proper name.

Bad news is.. you only have six months to live..."

The man goes home and tells his wife.

After the crying, she vows to spend more time together for the final few months together - starting tonight at the bingo hall.

So they both go down to Gala Bingo Hall. In the entrance way he puts a pound in the slot machine.. and wins 200.

He plays bingo and wins every line, corner and full house.

He then plays the national link and wins 20000.

Upon receiving the money the MC says "you must be the luckiest man alive.

You win 200, all the bingo money and 20k national."

The man says "I have Yellow 42"

"F*** me" says the MC, "you've won the frickin' raffle as well"
Old 06-12-2016
Grumpy Old XJ Dsl Owner

With the Christmas Festivities upon us, I would like to share a personal experience with you all about Drinking Alcohol
and Driving after a "Social Event" with friends.

Last week, I was out at a Party with some friends & ex work colleagues.
I had a few Whiskeys followed by several Beers. Despite my jolliness, I still had the sense to know that I was over the limit.
That's when I decided to do what I have never done before, I took a Taxi home.

Sure enough, there was a Police road block on the high street but, since I was in a Taxi, they waved it past.
I arrived home safely without incident.
This was both a great relief and surprise because I had never driven a Taxi before.
I don't even know where I got it from and now that it's outside my house, I don't know what to do with it
Old 06-12-2016
Trail Twister

Liked 840 Times in 479 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by layback40 View Post
With the Christmas Festivities upon us, I would like to share a personal experience with you all about Drinking Alcohol
and Driving after a "Social Event" with friends.

Last week, I was out at a Party with some friends & ex work colleagues.
I had a few Whiskeys followed by several Beers. Despite my jolliness, I still had the sense to know that I was over the limit.
That's when I decided to do what I have never done before, I took a Taxi home.

Sure enough, there was a Police road block on the high street but, since I was in a Taxi, they waved it past.
I arrived home safely without incident.
This was both a great relief and surprise because I had never driven a Taxi before.
I don't even know where I got it from and now that it's outside my house, I don't know what to do with it
Thats Gold!
Old 07-12-2016
Grumpy Old XJ Dsl Owner

My mate works for the Royal Mail, and part of his job is to process all the mail that has illegible addresses. One day last week, a letter came to his desk, addressed in shaky handwriting, to Father Christmas. He thought he should open it to see what it was about. He opened it and it read:

Dear Father Christmas,
I am a 93-year-old widow, living on a very small pension. Yesterday someone stole my purse. It had 100.00 in it, which was all the money I have until my next pension money. In a couple of Sunday's it is Christmas, and I have invited two of my friends over for dinner. Without that money, I have nothing to buy food with. I have no family to turn to, and you are my only hope. Can you please help me? I could really do with you delivering anything before Xmas Day.
Sincerely, Edna

My mate was touched so he showed the letter to all of the other workers. Each of them dug into his wallet and came up with a few pounds. By the time he made the rounds, he had collected 96.00, which they put into an envelope and delivered in the post the next day to the woman. He told me all of the workers felt a warm glow for the kind thing they had done. Then a few days ago, another letter came from the old lady, to Father Christmas again. All of the workers gathered around while the letter was opened. It read:

Dear Father Christmas,
How can I ever thank you enough for what you have done for me? Because of your gift of love, I am now able to fix a glorious dinner for my friends. I'm sure we'll all have a very nice day and I've told my friends of your wonderful gift. By the way, there was 4 missing. I think it must have been those fuckin' thieving bastards at the Royal Mail ...
Sincerely, Edna
Old 07-12-2016
Grumpy Old XJ Dsl Owner

I was looking at my wife: no teeth in, tits on her belly, hair a mess and smoking cigarette. Then she cocked her leg and let out a massive fart.
"You are a mess and I'm disgusted with you," I said.
"I'm still the woman you love and married," she said. "Sometimes we all let ourselves go a bit."
"We're on our fucking honeymoon," I replied.
Old 07-12-2016
Grumpy Old XJ Dsl Owner

A petrol station owner in Dublin was trying to increase his sales, so he put up a sign that read, 'Free Sex with Fill-Up!'

Paddy pulled in, filled his tank and asked for his free sex. The owner told him to pick a number from 1 to 10.
If he guessed correctly, he would get his free sex.

Paddy guessed 8, and the proprietor said, "You were close. The number was 7. Sorry. No sex this time."

A week later, Paddy, along with his friend Mick, pulled in for another fill-up. Again he asked for his free sex.
The proprietor again gave him the same story, and asked him to guess the correct number.

Paddy guessed 2. The proprietor said, "Sorry, it was 3. You were close, but no free sex this time."

As they were driving away, Mick said to Paddy, "I think that game is rigged and he doesn't really give away free sex at all."

Paddy replied, "No, no, it's genuine enough Mick. Me wife won twice last week."
Old 07-12-2016
Grumpy Old XJ Dsl Owner

My mate wished me a Merry Christmas today. A bit early but he does suffer from premature congratulations