- Bonnet out of alignment
- 1. I have the unfixable "hemi shudder", IMO, it's transmission related (torque convertor)
2. Intermittently noisy valve train (lifters)
- 1. The shudder
2. Occasional rough 4th gear engagement on light throttle.
3. Leak (fixed) from somewhere? (5.7 runs different box to CRD)
- Diff whine at 100 klm/h light load, dealer aware, yet to have ok to fix it!
- 1. also have the creak
2. Sway bar bushes on their way out.
1. WAY too many dud batteries.
2. Dealer fit rear seat DVD failure.
3. Factory GPS on the blink occasionally.
4. ABS cycles when slowing uphill. I heard TSB to fix, dealer denies!!!!!!
- Factory pads suffer "pad buildup" very quickly when used for towing or driven with intent.