Commander owners post your pics. - Page 2 - AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand

Go Back   AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand > JEEP GARAGE > XH Commander and WH Grand Cherokee
Register Forums Trading Your Jeep New Garage Mark All Read

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-10-2008
Established Member

What Jeep do I drive?: XH
Liked 12 Times in 4 Posts

Now that I've worked out how to put pictures in, here are some of my Commander. The 1st one is it straight from the dealer (the side steps are required due to short wife), the 2nd is with bullbar and Mickey T ATZs (side steps broken off after many knocks on tracks), the last one with 2" lift (dobinsons & bilstiens) and Roo Lites. Am currenlty working on modifying JKS Super Nerfs to provide sliders and a sort of sidestep for the wife.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	New.jpg
Views:	420
Size:	91.2 KB
ID:	28898   Click image for larger version

Name:	CP1.jpg
Views:	447
Size:	172.8 KB
ID:	28899   Click image for larger version

Name:	Beach.jpg
Views:	590
Size:	173.1 KB
ID:	28900  
Old 08-10-2008
Full Flexer

What Jeep do I drive?: JK
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Old 12-10-2008
Some Fear

What Jeep do I drive?: XJ
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default 2 inch lift and custom side rails/steps

hi all , here are some recent pics of my (dads) commander after i fitted a 2 inch terraflex lift kit. i also built and fitted custom side/rock rails and colour coded them to suit the grey plastic trim.
i mentioned on another thread somewhere that i would post some pics of the actual lift kit install in progress. however , i did the install by myself in the carport out front and it was such a pain in the arse job that i forgot to take pics as i went along. sorry.
the side/rock rails were a far more pleasant job as i built them in the comfort of my shed with the radio to keep me company.
cheers .

Last edited by mlcb74xj96; 13-11-2008 at 04:32 PM.
Old 15-10-2008
I just registered

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

G'day fellas!

I'm keen as mustard to find some more Commanders to put through Australian 4WD Action magazine, do you have any more photos or know where some customised Commanders are? Anything with some modified bits and custom barwork etc we'd like to take a look at..
Old 15-10-2008
AJOR Silver

What Jeep do I drive?: TJ
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Well, we've got 2 nice ones in the ACT Jeep Club. Ours has got 2" lift (Dobinsons springs/Rancho shocks), MT ATZs, Long range tank, roof rack with tyre carrier, Nudge Bar with Light force 240's and won best presented commander at 2006 jambo - and we pull a t-van with it.
Keith has got a new one with a custom bullbar and roolites - 2" lift (Dobinsons springs/Bilstein shocks), MT ATZs and won this years best presented commander at Jambo.

There's also a couple of nice ones in the Adelaide Jeep Club. One of which has done the simpson desert.
Old 17-10-2008
I just registered

What Jeep do I drive?: XH
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

here is my commander. i'm a state side fellow. lots of cool commanders on here.

just installed my new bumper and tested it today. i pulled a huge broken tree out of the way of the trail. winch cable was snapping an popping. kind of scary.

some suspension flex as well.

prototype bumper pictures (august 200

Last edited by getlost4x4; 19-10-2008 at 11:31 AM.
Old 17-10-2008
CrawlerStar

What Jeep do I drive?: FSJ

always been a fan of the commander - keep the pics comin' folks!!
Post New Thread  Reply