$1250!!!??? - Page 3 - AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand

Go Back   AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand > JEEP GARAGE > JK Wrangler Australia
Register Forums Trading Your Jeep My Garage Mark All Read

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-04-2013
Full Flexer

What Jeep do I drive?: JK
Liked 113 Times in 77 Posts

I took my jeep in to the dealer to have it all sorted out just after i bought it

I got the exact same thing 40k service + rear breaks

i think i may have even paid more though!
anyway, never been back after that other than to get a reflash
Old 11-04-2013
AJOR Bronze

What Jeep do I drive?: XJ
Liked 947 Times in 637 Posts

you been ripped off brother
Old 11-04-2013
CrawlerStar

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I think it's not excessive for jeep to do ure brakes for 600 bucks, that's assuming they replaced the rotors as well, jeeps parts are little dearer I brought rotors the other day and cost around 150 each, so that leaves 300 for labour and pads, the pads I didn't buy cause they were real dear. No way I'd call that a rip off. They can't exactly use a cheaper brand so that's what I get .

As for the service gear oils ,air filter, yeah I can see the 650 worth for jeep to do it . I can't say that's a rip either. Is dear yes but it's jeep . What would u expect repco prices ? IMO
Old 11-04-2013
Rock Munki

What Jeep do I drive?: CJ
Liked 18 Times in 10 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil82 View Post
Thanks for the response guys. Might explain why its been hurting to sit down since they did the job. Its going back in next week for a new seal kit for the leaking hardtop so I will have it out with them then. Can anyone recommend any good mechanics in the wollongong area that I could take the jeep to for future logbook services? Thanks
I would be questioning them now, not next week !!!
WJ Grand
Old 11-04-2013
CrawlerStar

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

MORE
OVER
PRICED
AMERICAN
RUBBISH

Lol see
Old 11-04-2013
Full Flexer

Liked 48 Times in 39 Posts
Default Re: $1250!!!???

I'll ask for an itemised bill. Labour charges should reflect the work they claim they did and check that each work item listed was actually carried out...
Old 11-04-2013
I just registered

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Rotors were skimmed and not replaced.
Post New Thread  Reply