Northern Territory Jeepers, Where are You?? - Page 9 - AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand

Go Back   AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand > LOCATIONS | EVENTS | TRIPS > My Jeep and I are located at ... > Northern Territory
Register Forums Trading Your Jeep My Garage Mark All Read

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 30-07-2011

What Jeep do I drive?: JK
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Seen the yellow one in Giles st this morning, just around the corner from us it pulled into a drive way so maybe local.
Put the soft top on today,lot of work for a old bloke like me...Not in a hurry to do it again..
A couple of beers sometime sounds like a good idea to me...
Old 04-01-2012

What Jeep do I drive?: TJ
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default hi all

Hi all i am jamie i live in darwin and i own a 06 tj wrangler i go 4wding most weekends.
my tj has a 3 inch lift with 33s, a snorkle, i took the engine fan off and fitted a thermo wired to a switch so when entering water i can turn it off.

i have a mate up here with a tj as well he comes out with us every now and then but would be good to meet some other ppl with jeeps.

cheers jamie
Old 05-04-2012

What Jeep do I drive?: WJ
Liked 5 Times in 4 Posts
Default Just Say'n Hi

In Nakara and have a brown 2000 WJ GC limited.
Have a spare 2000 larado for spares if someone up here is in need of parts.

Barney

Last edited by Ypahihi; 05-04-2012 at 01:16 AM. Reason: No name
Old 16-05-2012
Established Member

Liked 8 Times in 8 Posts

hey ypahihi do you still have that 2000 mdl for spares, i just moved up here (palmerston) from geelong and just picked up a 2002 v8 larado but the body is stuffed, its im excelent mechanicaly only 70,000 so dont want to waist it, and HI ALL NT JEEPERS
78 CJ7 with Efi 4.0
84 CJ8
Old 22-09-2012

What Jeep do I drive?: XJ
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Hi guys
I live in darwin cbd and got a dark blue 94' xj only got a snorkel on atm but want to start modin and reconditioning soon. I'm desperately looking for a place where a can leave the ride while I do some fixes and upgrades for a couple of months, if someone from up here knows where I could got to would be good...
cheers
Old 16-04-2013
Established Member

Liked 8 Times in 8 Posts

ok nt jeepers, who is keen for a ausjeep day out sometime nt style, any ideas, who is keen, my jeep needs a bit of dirt on it
78 CJ7 with Efi 4.0
84 CJ8
Post New Thread  Reply