4WD Supacentre Rear Drawers - Page 4 - AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand

Go Back   AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand > JEEP GARAGE > WK WK2 Grand Cherokee
Register Forums Trading Your Jeep New Garage Mark All Read

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 18-09-2018
RubiconSlammer

What Jeep do I drive?: WK2
Liked 279 Times in 197 Posts

imaz, I like that set up, what sized fridge is sitting on top of the drawers?
Old 18-09-2018
Full Flexer

Liked 108 Times in 74 Posts
Check out my Ride(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benn0 View Post
imaz, I like that set up, what sized fridge is sitting on top of the drawers?
Waeco CFX50.

Sent from my SM-A910F using Tapatalk
Old 18-09-2018
RubiconSlammer

Thanks, not too high to access? Or do you use a step?
Old 18-09-2018
Full Flexer

Check out my Ride(s)

Quote:
Thanks, not too high to access? Or do you use a step?
Fine for me and can open 98% of the fridge door to access large items. Mrs will need the foldable step stool.

Old 02-10-2018
RubiconSlammer

I pulled the tub liner out and had a look, the air suspension tank gets in the way a bit, but I think I'll be able to run 50mm angle (thinking of using aluminium) on each side with some vertical braces and one across to take the weight of the hinge for the new floor. Then place the tub liner back in over it with a bit of trimming.

Do you find the 600n struts are good for the weight? I'll probably unload the fridge and contents to lift it if I ever have to.
Old 02-10-2018
Full Flexer

Check out my Ride(s)

Quote:
I pulled the tub liner out and had a look, the air suspension tank gets in the way a bit, but I think I'll be able to run 50mm angle (thinking of using aluminium) on each side with some vertical braces and one across to take the weight of the hinge for the new floor. Then place the tub liner back in over it with a bit of trimming.

Do you find the 600n struts are good for the weight? I'll probably unload the fridge and contents to lift it if I ever have to.
Depends on the structure of the allinium. Should be fine.

600 is plenty if you get the correct angle, again the frame needs to be solid otherwise it will give way with 600n.

Old 29-10-2018
RubiconSlammer

That XTM drawer is now $299 for members at BCF, and for the next 3 days they have a $60 off when you spend $300 online deal, so just picked one up for $240.

Quality is ok for the money, internal dimensions are approx 800 long x 400 wide and 170 deep.

Just got to build the new floor now....