Jeep Lemon Australia Viral - Page 3 - AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand

Go Back   AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand > GENERAL > Hot Topic of week
Register Forums Trading Your Jeep New Garage Mark All Read

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 13-01-2016
Full Flexer

What Jeep do I drive?: TJ
Liked 169 Times in 134 Posts

You talk about everyone who has been portrayed in the video what gives you the right to say what you did about him.
Regardless to eveything you have said. There are millions of videos and movies like this why is this one such a issue?
At the end of the day the little guy stood up and won.
If jeep can take this guys 60k and refund his jeep thats fair. Your not going to go and get a cold coffee and not take it back right? So why would you keep a car thats constantly breaking down costing money.
The guy bought the rights from redfoo for 8k apparently.
It was a creative way to be noticed as many people would of gone through the same thing but gave up.

Sent from my SM-J100Y
Old 13-01-2016
CrawlerStar

What Jeep do I drive?: WJ
Liked 388 Times in 291 Posts

and what did I say ?
oh but that gives him the right to make out and perform like that ?
gee do you let your child watch that ?
not that you do not have a choice on you tube , with all this thing and what is let onto it , but of course the guy wanted it public (even though we don't hear the other side of the story) and PUBLIC IT IS, and when the FCA receptionist is on the phone with legs apart , and unshaven , as if that is funny ?
oh im sure he is telling the truth now , but if you think that sort of thing should be viewed , by all means view it as long as you like , if you like viewing that persons CRACK go ahead do it on your own .
I guess then you also tell your children that this is normal ,
OH and here we go again about what I first typed .
IF HE WANTS TO PORTRAY THAT STYLE THEN HE CAN WEAR IT AS WELL.
he can then play back the vid to his child when the child is older.
he could of done that video without being CRUDE , AND FOUL . and only LOW MINDED people get there thrills out of SEX MINDED VIDS and ACTS.
and find it funny. he could of made his point without such demeaning in it , but if he thinks it is ok to do so HE should accept it back .
its gutter minded rubbish , he could of done the vid a lot better without that sort of thing in it. so he can play back that vid to his own child OVER AND OVER AGAIN. and if you think it is ok for a child to watch 1000`s of this sort of thing , then DO NOT BLAME ANYONE when your child goes astray BUT YOURSELF . and as far as I am concerned HE CAN GO PISS ON HIS OWN LEMON TREE AND EAT THE PROFIT.
and if you don't like it GO STICK IT on you tube like the rest .
Old 13-01-2016
CrawlerStar

What Jeep do I drive?: WJ
Liked 388 Times in 291 Posts

here is the truth about most if not ALL makes of new cars
but if your stupid enough to buy then go make a insulting youtube vid.
Old 14-01-2016
Full Flexer

What Jeep do I drive?: TJ
Liked 169 Times in 134 Posts

Im not sure what point your trying to make.
You can rant on about some guy in a dress with hairly legs all you want but any thing you say is not going to change anything.
The fact that we are a multi cultural society and have so many people trying to have everyone be tolerant with one another to avoid violence to others whether its racial, against women or a drunk d@#khead punching someone in the back of the head.
When you commented on the guy looking like someone who drops skids and sells whatever, that was obviously putting this guy in category. This guys issue was the safety of his family, why would you presume that he does burn outs by the way he looks?
For decades people have been making skit shows about taking the piss out of other people so because theres a guy dressed like a woman that does not mean that he literally thought the receptionist was a trans gender person with lemons for breast.
I live in melbourne and there is all kinds of people, i have seen men dressed as women before with little attempt to actually look like a woman although i dont agree with the color or her purse and shoes, i choice to accept that the person likes the way they look and i dont put them in a category.
I dont feel the need to make a video to piss people off as on the internet i dont see the effect it has on others because im sheltered by my keyboard.
If i had children i would let them watch it so they would have a sense of humor and so they dont freak out when they see a guy with lemons for boobs while thrusting.
Again i did not say your a racist, i was saying you should accept people for who they are and not presume what there hobbies are because they wear chains. This guy believed that he had bought a lemon and it was confirmed by jeep apparently. So where you said you would tell him where to go. Im not sure what you do for a living but im a plumber and if someone felt as though i did not do a good job i would go back and and fix it till the consumer is happy. By your statment are you saying if you were to produce something which is faulty would you tell them to get stuffed?
Do you see where im coming from?
I mentioned about my house build earlier so i have learnt the feeling of being ripped off. My case is quite extream as the house needs to be pulled down and rebuilt because the builder tried to make the most profit of it that he could by cutting corners and my partner and i have lost 5 years of our lives and thousands of dollars. This is how i have got my veiw on life.
Old 14-01-2016
I just registered

What Jeep do I drive?: WK2
Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts

5 people including myself at work have a WK2 GC and all of us like the car and have not experienced any issues with the function or reliability of the vehicle. I think the complaints around Jeep and much more to do with Chrysler Jeep Australia poor customer serivce. I work for a major lube company and check with the auto product manager before buying a car. I did had designed on a Disco but the auto industry figures show Land Rover to be terrible in reliability.
Old 14-01-2016
MonsterMoose

What Jeep do I drive?: WK2
Liked 809 Times in 466 Posts
Check out my Ride(s)

I agree, its not the vehicle its the support behind that counts.

Its interesting to see that in US and Canada Jeep has had record sales figure last year yet in Aus with these viral videos sales have slumped 19% for 2014. Social media definately had something to do with those figures.

Sent from a tiny mobile device with fat thumbs...

2010 JK, then a 2015 KL Trailhawk, now a 2017 GC Trailhawk!

Over 5000 Club
Old 14-01-2016
Grumpy Old XJ Dsl Owner

What Jeep do I drive?: XJ
Liked 6,550 Times in 4,342 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaComms View Post
I agree, its not the vehicle its the support behind that counts.

Its interesting to see that in US and Canada Jeep has had record sales figure last year yet in Aus with these viral videos sales have slumped 19% for 2014. Social media definately had something to do with those figures.

Sent from a tiny mobile device with fat thumbs...
Maybe the weak Aus $ has had an influence as well. The price has gone up.