RockAuto USA - AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand

Go Back   AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand > MARKET PLACE > Positive Testimonials & feedback

Portal Register Forums Trading Your Jeep New Garage Mark All Read

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-10-2014
Established Member

What Jeep do I drive?: TJ
Liked 31 Times in 20 Posts
Default RockAuto USA

Thought I would put up a little bit about Rockauto.com in the US.

2 separate orders I have done with them now and both have been in stock and shipped within 12 hours of order. Their website is kept perfectly up to date with stock levels and where each individual item is coming from if its not coming from their main warehouse in Cali.
Shipping and stock levels are 1 thing but their pricing is crazy. So ridiculously cheap, to give you an idea of their pricing, i had to order 4 oxygen sensors for my TJ, best i could find anywhere else approx $45 each, they have them for $22 each and these are the genuine NTK brand that is used by Jeep. Shipping for all 4 was $32 on fedex priority. Which got to me over a weekend, ordered on a friday, delivered on Monday.

Yesterday, I broke the TPS sensor so with out hesitation jumped on google and ebay to get pricing then checked out rockauto, and once again less than half the price of anyone else. Placed the order Saturday afternoon (Aust time), woke up Sunday morning to find the order already processed and shipped on Fedex with an expected delivery date of Wednesday.

The scary part of this is that I found the TPS sensor on a local ebay add here in Sydney for a bit over double the price of what i am getting it for and their expected delivery date was "Fast n Free by Oct 23rd". So i can order parts for less than half the price and have them delivered from California quicker and cheaper than what i can have them delivered from Sydney to Sydney.
Old 12-10-2014
Established Member

Liked 23 Times in 22 Posts

I have used rockauto now for about 4 years excellent prices even with freight charges they are well under anyone else.
if you keep tabs on their site every now & then they have specials & discounts & accessories out cheap.
I also use FEDEX priority express costs a little more but you can track your parcel easily & everything gets to me on time & undamaged so far.
Sponsored Posts
Old 12-10-2014
MudSplasher

What Jeep do I drive?: JK
Liked 404 Times in 293 Posts

Yep, sounds about right. And people blame the internets for killing off retail.
Old 12-10-2014
Established Member

chris0375 wrote
"Yep, sounds about right. And people blame the internets for killing off retail."

been havin a $h!t of a day with your zips again? so you take out on a couple of people trying to help other jeepers by being sarkey?
Sponsored Posts
Old 12-10-2014
Full Flexer

Liked 103 Times in 62 Posts

I think Chris is actually supporting you Joe.

Just made my first transaction with Rockauto today. Used the FedEx option as FedEx have delivered to me very quickly in the past.
Old 12-10-2014
Established Member

oops sorry about that chris i should have put my reading glasses on
Sponsored Posts
Old 13-10-2014
CrawlerStar

What Jeep do I drive?: WH
Liked 41 Times in 24 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aus-Jeep View Post
"Fast n Free by Oct 23rd". Sydney to Sydney.
I bet he was a drop shipper , though.

I've used RA a couple of times , standard delivery , always less that a week to my door.
Old 13-10-2014
MudSplasher

Liked 404 Times in 293 Posts

I love buying everything online. I don't like supporting importers and retailers that Mark stuff up a stupid amount. I have worked in retail, sadly a shop that is probably going to close soon. Customers would order things and the store wouldn't place an order through to suppliers for days. Or sometimes would forget completely. It's a but sad that jobs are lost but online ordering from a well managed efficient online retailer is convenient, cheaper and usually quicker for anything not in stock.
Old 16-10-2014
Full Flexer

Liked 103 Times in 62 Posts

Well that was quick!

Ordered Sunday and just received it. Great work RockAuto and FedEx!
Post New Thread  Reply