Swan Gully 4WD Park (Formerly City View)
Easy - Difficult (Tracks for all levels)
Meeting place and time:
8am at Beaudesert Hungry Jacks
UHF Channel 15:
Minimum safety gear for all BJC trips:
The following trip ratings are used for BJC club trips
- Rated vehicle tow hooks front and rear. A Hayman Reese recovery adaptor is good for the rear tow hook.
- Snatch strap
- Two rated shackles
- First aid kit
- Fire extinguisher
- UHF two way, hand held is fine
- Visitors can do two trips
- Pets are not permitted on club trips
- Alcohol is not to be consumed by drivers or passengers on runs.
- No Illegal drugs or firearms will be permitted at any time.
- Suitable for Stock Jeeps or is a social days eg Tool box day or beach run
- Suitable for Stock Jeeps, recommended upgraded tyres and suspension
- Recommended lifted suspension, mud tyres, bar work
- Jeep recommended to have traction aids (Locker, LSD etc), lifted suspension, bar work and mud tyres.
- Jeep recommended to have front and rear traction aids (Locker, LSD etc), lifted suspension, winch, bar work and mud tyres, panel damage is possible. Self recovery a must. No visitors permitted. Trip leader has final say on attendance.
If you wish to attend, please head over to the BJC forum and put your name down on the official attendees list
. Hope to see some new faces there!